Reviews for Mokuba Kaiba and the Sorcerer's Stone
AHHHHHH! SETO IS SMILING! IYS THE END OF THE WORLD! XD
Son of Zeus0001 chapter 1 . 1/31
While the idea of Seto as Muggle Studies teacher is hilarious... the chapter seemed somewhat contrived.
Anju Makaa chapter 19 . 11/13/2015
This was really good. I can't wait to read the next one!
GoddessDana chapter 19 . 4/9/2015
Just read this again and I really love this fic...
TrueArtIsFleeting chapter 8 . 3/11/2015
It's a pretty good story and a nice idea, but the one thing keeping it from being great is that Mokuba is not really Mokuba but a copy and pasted Harry Potter. There will be times when he acts like Mokuba, but other where its just blatantly a copy and pasted Harry from the a good story but not great even though it could be.
Vickie457 chapter 19 . 1/10/2015
Really love it.
Dragon Mistress Syal chapter 18 . 12/29/2014
I just read this entire story in two days, and I love it! I have a weak spot for Yu-Gi-Oh crossovers, espequally those with the Kaibas. I'm realay interested to see how Seto's shadow magic continues to interact with wizard magic, and it's so cool that he got to keep the dragon-'but it's not like Seto would let anyone keep a dragon from him. Im also glad that you have Draco being nicer because of his interactions with the main trio. I am rrally looking forward to reading the sequel! Great job with this au :D
Satan'sPixie chapter 16 . 11/13/2014
Not the ParaDox brothers! They're so ANNOYING!
Neo-Devil chapter 13 . 11/1/2014
Seto just pulled bullshit, hilarious.
Dark-heika chapter 11 . 7/25/2014
Cute. Really. It is.

My main complaint here is that Mukoba acts too much like Harry, and, as he frequently points out, he hasn't been Harry for several years. Some parts of the story feel blatantly taken from the original book, and the character clash is far too blatant. Also, you have trouble sticking to your own canon - if I recall correctly, Mokuba got a cat at the beginning of the fic, not an owl, and while I don't remember for sure, I really doubt Seto named his owl Hedwig. So why does he still have her?

Just... Get your story straight, and put in some more originality. That's what's barring this fix from jumping to sort-of-okay to good.
SelenaWolf chapter 6 . 2/22/2014
This is an awesome idea, but do you ever stop having more then half the chapter the same as the book/movie? Having to skip over anything until you see Mokuba's name makes for boring reading.
Percy Potter11 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I love stories like this.
RoseMirror chapter 18 . 2/14/2014
Poor Seto... He and magic don't mix well! Hope you update soon! Congratz for your first 100 Reviews!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/14/2014
Damn this is fucking awesome
ultima-owner chapter 18 . 2/10/2014
when he's this stressed it means he might snap