Reviews for three hundred
Lyshka chapter 4 . 10/21
i wish this should be continued. i like the plot and it made me curious what happened to Sasuke. :(
thewindsvoice21 chapter 4 . 5/11
I looooovvvveeee it! this is awesome
ukatoemina chapter 4 . 2/1
Seriously?! How is this story finished already?! My mind is going boom trying to think of what happens after their encounter. Haha Anyhoo. Sasuke has done both extreme good and extreme bad but for all the kage to still want to execute him for past crimes even after he saved all their lives, kind of downplays his part in saving the world. Ugh. I just want to kill them all with Kirin. I'm still waiting for this to magically turn onto 70 chapters like you said in the first (or was it second) chapter. *wink wink* hahaha
MyBlanketVines chapter 1 . 1/5
14 chapters? Very ambitious . I see 4 :D
Tigerlily chapter 4 . 11/7/2014
I hope you'll update! The story is very good:D
Policis chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
Good stuff. Will await the next chapter. It made me cry
Guest chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
I love this! Please update soon XD you write do well!
Bethy chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
Is there going to be more? This is really good. I'm so pleased that you've done research and everything. I would REALLY like to continue reading this.
xHeartofBlazexX chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
I really enjoy this story. You write beautifully. I hope to see an update for this story very soon. Also, I miss reading the fan club! Come back to us!
rxs.isawesome.dctp chapter 4 . 4/1/2014
aaand...I am a horrible human being for letting this sit in my inbox so long and not reading it because I wouldn't be able to leave a review
holy crap rhe...this is wonderful and so well written!

You have come a long way from the start and I love where you are taking this...and the medical terms make it all the more interesting to read!

Thank you (and I'm so sorry for the late review u.u)

Mimilover10 chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
i was SO EXCITED to read another chapter here...then i realized that sadly you HAVEN'T WRITTEN IT YET! keep it going!
ra3ofsunshin3 chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
This is one of the most believable sasusaku fanfics I've read. You've done an amazing job of keeping Sasuke in character, and that is extremely hard to do. I especially like how you haven't jumped straight into a romance and you added obstacles like the anterograde amnesia. Beautiful work so far. Update when you can!
maybe now chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
this is unbelievably gorgeous! I hope another update exists somewhere on the horizon.
tvfcyyfvytv chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
im weeping you're a wonderful writer
the descriptions, details and ugh...
how you characterize sakura especially you hit the nail with her
sakura is sakura because she is unapologetically human I mean seriously I want to give you all the cakes and cookies because of the near perfect characterizations you did(I especially liked that she was aware of her strengths, weaknesses and feelings she should be aware given her high emotional intelligence but so many people get it wrong) you made my day thank you
Tanoha chapter 4 . 3/4/2014
I REALLY, REALLY like this story so far because holy shit do I love the way you portray Sakura and Naruto. I also love your Shino. He has my pity, he does. Anyhow, this fic has been so adorably cute and sweet at the time I probably wouldn't notice if there was a lump of sugar in my mouth right now. It's progressing nicely, and I look forward to the next chapter. You write really well, btw.