Reviews for Lady Catherine helps!
I totally agree with the person who wrote the review "Done". Please stop your shameless advertisements to buy your book by posting these little snippets of your published book. If i could filter out yours i would so it would be easier to find others who are on here for the right reasons. Please remove it. Ill not buy or read.
emmabrady chapter 1 . 1/11
It will not me purchase a copy of the book.. i would like to read the rest... but i would prefer if it was kindle
Done chapter 2 . 5/24/2015
Please stop leaving part of your stories up in an attempt to get people to buy your books. This is just irritating enough for me to vow never to buy one of your books. Either write fanfiction or write a novel and publish it. This is getting old.
nanciellen chapter 3 . 4/24/2015
What a terrible situation. Poor Elizabeth. Great chapter, Thank you.
InARealPickle chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
If you had bothered to read the Terms of Service you electronically signed when you opened an account, you would know that this is a direct violation.

D. You agree not to use the Website for any commercial use, without the prior written authorization of . Prohibited commercial uses include any of the following actions taken without 's express approval:

Consider yourself reported.
BlueKarou79 chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
Oh, and by Col. F I meant Forster, not Fitzwilliam. Or was it Denny?
BlueKarou79 chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
I bought this book on amazon and it was very good, but I have a couple questions. Did Richard and Anne have a happy marriage, kids? Who dueled Whickham, Col. F? Did they tell Mr. B what really happened to Lydia (because he needed to understand the error of his ways)?

I always hated how the older brother gets everything and the younger almost nothing. I wish you had stated that Haye Park would go to the younger son since it was not part of the original estate. Darcy could have told Lizzy that was the plan right when he bought it. It needn't have stopped Mrs. B living there after Mr. B died.
Meck666 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
I just finished reading this novel. I absolutely loved it. I purchased it through my Kindle App. I can hardly wait to start reading you next novel.
Gemhull chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
I think the fair thing to do would be warn ppl about this story being published so they don't get to the end a be disappointed if that warning was at the start I would have looked at buying the book as I would have understood it's a taster but now I refuse on principle
MGM chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
While I think it's great that fanfic authors have the opportunity to get paid for their work, I do wish they'd say something up front, rather than have readers follow a story for months only to have it pulled before we can read the ending.
At Leisure chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
Congratulations on having your second story posted as well. You should be proud of your achievement and know that your story is brilliant enough to deserve every bit of appreciation that comes your way :) Bravo.
Dizzy Lizzy.60 chapter 8 . 12/26/2013
Congrats! I will look to buy this e-book for my Kindle Amazon. Not sure if you finished or if there are more chapters. It seems a little abrupt to be complete. I hope there is a lot more. I totally enjoyed reading this. Thanks again for writing.
Dizzy Lizzy.60 chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
Well, I am glad that they have at least gotten the unpleasant business with the Bingley/Jane situation out of the way. I still think Bingley is a little too meek for my liking. So easily lead...Darcy is such the gent. I think I love him all over again. Really nice update. Thx.
Loki's Only Love chapter 8 . 12/24/2013
well i for one can't wait i loved this story and would to have the book :)
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 50 . 12/23/2013
I loved reading this story. Thank you for sharing it here! You were such a great, consistent updater as well. I'm reading by candlelight, in the aftermath of a nice storm here in the Great Lakes region. Have a wonderful holiday
1,010 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »