Reviews for Madness at the Gate
jake chapter 23 . 6/17
I pretty much skipped this chap, character building blah blah
Nariem chapter 9 . 5/21
I wanted to cry that this shit is like HK all over again, and now it truly is HK all over again...Reapers save my soul...
Nice story btw, I am cracking a lot! And I truly enjoy it
Zavod chapter 34 . 4/18
That was fun.
The positives include great characterizations, many who were quite entertaining.
I had a couple of quibles... I felt Harry was only Harry Potter in name only, mostly due to his OC powers being a greater story influence than his wizarding powers.
I felt like the story didn't have much direction to it. A better title might have beenThe continuing adventures of Mad Harry in the SG Universe". It felt more episodic than a single story. But those adventures we're fun.

Thanks for writing it and sharing with us!
Nathaniel19851911 chapter 14 . 2/20
always wanted a mad scientist harry fic, and to see influences of (my fav SE charactar btw) is beautiful.
noreenklose chapter 33 . 2/18
Good story
I enjoyed reading it.
Thanks for writing.
Ghost of Los Angeles chapter 5 . 1/12
Really an HK 47 analog really
Yakashama chapter 33 . 12/24/2017
Dear ZenoNoKyuubi,
I truly enjoyed the second and first installments of your “Mad Scientist Harry” series. You made the characters come to life in a way I sadly can not replicate, and you made me care about them deeply. I must confess that I have never seen Stargate, nor heard anything about it beyond the name, and yet your story was so perfect that I didn’t need to know any of it. (As a side note, I’ve never played mass effect, so I don’t know about your third piece). Again, I truly love your writing, and it was a pleasure to read and to imagine. Thank you for what I consider a serious enrichment of my life for writing this.
Ta for now,
Yakashama
jtbruce chapter 34 . 12/20/2017
Love you your stories. This might seem weird but did you ever thought instead of a crossover with mass effect you could if instead use Buffy the vampire Slayer instead.

I mean ever since I read this I can't help but think how would the Slayer react to this Harry. I mean he seems the kind of guy who who see what the Initiative done and make improvements.

As the things he did to himself and others.

But mostly I would want to see him fight Buffy, Faith, or Willow.
stylo1 chapter 34 . 12/14/2017
this was fcking amazing well done
stylo1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
well it is really funny, but that whole frankenstein bit just gives me the creeps
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 34 . 12/9/2017
amazing story
kuraitja chapter 12 . 11/3/2017
I would pay money to see frank talk a person to commit suicide. it would be hilarious
kuraitja chapter 9 . 11/3/2017
lol, I love frank.
kuraitja chapter 5 . 11/3/2017
favourite character ever. FRANK IS FUNNY!
icedshadows chapter 5 . 10/29/2017