Reviews for Madness at the Gate
noylj chapter 20 . 10/20/2021
Why wasn't the NID exposed to some real wet work? It is as bad as leaving Snape around children. There are things that simply can't be allowed to exist.
justlovereadin chapter 33 . 6/11/2021
i don't know the story was good just wasn't as good as the first one honestly it just felt like in most chapters Harry didn't really have an effect on how most things turned out, I mean most outcomes ended up going the same way as they did in cannon Stargate. I mean he did make some majer changes but those really only happened in 4 or 5 out of the 32 chapters. The rest of it just seemed to him be him making snarky comments which while fun ended up getting kind of boring when that was the only real content of a chapter.
IamKroGan1 chapter 29 . 6/9/2021
I think Harry and co are underestimating how much power they have here. What would the US response be if Harry said that if Kinsey has any power over the Stargate then you can't use my tech? They wouldn't like it but ultimately Kinsey would be out.
IamKroGan1 chapter 15 . 6/9/2021
"They were persecuted by humans as witches." What about all the humans that the magicals killed? Just in the 20th century alone two dark lords killed thousands. One of them tried to kill a whole city of millions! Non magical people in the Harry Potter universe actually have a genuine and real reason to be aggrieved with magicals. They kill us by the thousand and mind rape us daily.
silversnitch4765 chapter 23 . 6/8/2021
This is the only chapter in your story that to me is not good. You call it the Observer, it says it is around for billions of years. It is going to kill Harry? Wouldn’t that be doing mor than observing? It is kind of ridiculous. Why didn’t it end the ori or the goauld?
worom001 chapter 33 . 6/6/2021
Again, using Hyperdrive rather supderdrive. Damn is his ship outdated.
worom001 chapter 32 . 6/6/2021
What! Sheppard! What!? Woah.
worom001 chapter 31 . 6/6/2021
Why does he keep using the hyper drive when he made a 'superdrive'?
worom001 chapter 21 . 6/5/2021
I'm unsure, why can't you combine space enlargement charms and then add the phasing tech? I mean, he's already proven that he can go around the whole 'magictechnologyno' as false in the last book.
worom001 chapter 16 . 6/5/2021
Why not just take over the ship?
worom001 chapter 9 . 6/5/2021
Yeah! FUCK DOORS!
worom001 chapter 9 . 6/5/2021
Make the mk2 body out of replicators! You must! And give him flight! And better gatlings! And the ability to form the 6 legs via replicators!
worom001 chapter 8 . 6/5/2021
The fact he goes through so many fluxweed cigarettes, and that he makes them on his own, must mean that he has either marketed them to Magical Britain, made his own fluxweed cig automation factory, or he takes a day out of a month to create thousand upon thousands of them and that the box in which he contains the ciggies must either be enlarged on the inside, or be connected to another storage space and uses summoning charms.
worom001 chapter 3 . 6/5/2021
Oh I think I get it. Ancients and Humans fucked and hence wizards. Is that why he has a familiarity with Ancient? Latin based off Ancient, possibly ancient runes developed from ancient too?
Guest chapter 34 . 4/20/2021