Reviews for Madness at the Gate
atymer chapter 33 . 4/9/2021
Thank you for an awesome adventure series. I enjoyed the first story but I absolutely loved this one! The characterizations were spot on and the humor and adventure, totally awesome. A great way to spend a day reading the entire thing. Loved it. Thanks again!
all forms of fluff chapter 31 . 2/21/2021
First time through.

I'm gonna end my trip with madness with this chapter. The first story was decent as an introduction, its not really a Harry Potter story so much as a Stein story with a Potter paint job. Still the first was enough enough of an introduction to give me high hopes for this story. Sadly some that hope faded when I realized that this is more a crack fic then an actual attempt at either a cross over with the character you had created and that of the SGC. The best parts of this story were the sections where Harry was confronted by someone who had, the perceived, brains to match Harry then that tension would vanish with Harry pointing out that he did some vague thing that absolutely no one could counter. Case in point it would have been interesting to read about Nirrti being able to actually manipulate some of Harry's genetic manipulations and he had to rework himself in the machine but had actually lost something in the fight. Or in the confrontation with the rouge planet 'observer' if Harry had actually been driven insane like Stein had when confronted by Medusa. It would have giving people a reason to root for sanity, because so far you haven't given the reader a reason to care about the whole 'Mad' part of the mad scientist.

TL;DR. You have a good concept but the potential was shot by you having nothing bad ever happening to either your character or the people around him thanks to the changes you've made in the cannon material.

Thanks for sharing these stories. They were interesting up until it became apparent that nothing bad was ever going to happen to Harry.
UnknownPerson87 chapter 7 . 1/31/2021
ZZ Top? I don’t get the funny.
AzureDragon363 chapter 12 . 1/15/2021
Frank reminds me of HK-14 from the Havoc side of the Force
EdTheBeast chapter 33 . 1/8/2021
A good go again! Will look for the third part, as I did not see it earlier!
ThomasNealy chapter 5 . 1/8/2021
He reminds me of HK47 from star wars.
omh666 chapter 34 . 12/3/2020
Another quite interesting fic. You already know the ending was a bit lackluster, but other than that... not a bad read. Thank you for the enjoyable time.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/2/2020
shit
harryginny4life chapter 29 . 10/22/2020
nevermind my last comment great story
harryginny4life chapter 29 . 10/22/2020
umm didnt fraiser die last chapter
Aprion chapter 22 . 9/11/2020
Why didnt he just clean frank with a scourgify spell? He IS stil a wizard for pete sake.
NulledVoid chapter 34 . 8/26/2020
good
Rebmul chapter 21 . 8/6/2020
shame that crossover died
WithinTheMadness chapter 1 . 6/19/2020
Nope nope and hell no.
I'm still praying you were a teenager when you wrote this. I've never been more insulted by a FanFiction before in my 3 years of reading it.
It's a military base, underground. EVERYONE would've been snatching his goddamn, needless cigarettes from his face. Fucking hell the senseless inclusion of them for... what? What purpose? To piss everyone off? It's working. And would've seen him thrown out of the base regardless of his importance due to the health risk alone. Even in the 90s.

You can fuck with HP, but Stargate is where I draw the line. To hell with this story.
deckman1234 chapter 34 . 6/16/2020
I think I started reading this when you first wrote it and was very happy. Then because I was new the I did not know how to follow/favorite or so I think. I recently rediscovered this while looking through another authors favorite stories. I have very much enjoyed this and now I am looking forward to the 3rd installment. Cheers:)
3,690 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »