Reviews for The GuideDog Series
Guest chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
loved can't wait for the next story in the series
Guest chapter 4 . 4/4/2014
oh. my. gosh. I love this so much. I can't wait for the rest. Is Stiles entirely human? I guess I'll find out. You are an amazing writer, you did a fantastic job with this story.
Xx-Beautiful-Chaos-xX chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
You need to o update soon, okay? :)

B.C.
Aniki-xvi chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
Please tell me that you have not forgot the story! It's so good! ILOVE it ! your writing! your plot! your eVERyTHING! I LOVE!

I beg you, tell me you didn't drop it, and its just that life had you forget about it

Pretty please with cherry and whip cream above?
And thank you for such a nice read! , i f i could fav my favs i would've done this one!
Scavenger'sDaughter2 chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
I love this story, You did such a good job. I can't wait for more chapters!
Clandon chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
Update please.
Clandon chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Adorable
cynthiacyvon chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
Oh my god! i really can't wait to read more, finally something to satisfy my carving for a handicapped Stiles X)
love your story, can't wait to read more :)
Anatala chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
You have no idea how long I've been waiting for someone to write a story like this. I absolutely love it. Keep up the good work and please update soon!
Sweet-Strawberry-09 chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
this is soo cute please update soon and it is so funny how derek was pretending to read that book i couldnt help but start laughing(wich earned me some questioning looks from my family...)
ship.me chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
I love the series you have going here. I hope it continues :)
Ireland22 chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
I've decided...
this story is brilliant. I've loved every minute of it so far - can't wait to read more.
vampqueen440 chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
I like this story.
A-Place-In-Time chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
Omg! This story has been great so far! Love that Laura is alive! Keep up the great work. xD
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 3 . 5/4/2013