Reviews for Hard to Love
end2097 chapter 12 . 8/18/2016
Really enjoyed this. Thank you so much for sharing!
jess 'twilight matrix chapter 12 . 7/14/2016
Awe! I loved it! Great story!
NanaWillbur chapter 11 . 5/10/2016
Awesome writing, love your story and stories I have been reading...Bravo! Thank you very much! You are such a talent and I am a huge fan!
NanaWillbur chapter 10 . 5/10/2016
OMGosh! Love your writing and this story!
NanaWillbur chapter 9 . 5/10/2016
It broke my heart when Alice saw Bella lifeless in her hospital bed...and now she is coming around and calls Edward's name.
NanaWillbur chapter 8 . 5/10/2016
I lost it when Edward saw Bella without all the tubes and IV's and Rose told him how well she was doing...a temporary relief. Then again when he kissed Bella's closed eyes saying how her eyes told him everything from happy, sad, turned on! WINK! How he hopes they see him the same they always do when she opens them again!
Hurricane Alice, funny Edward! SMILE!
NanaWillbur chapter 6 . 5/10/2016
Love Renee's explain for calling them Thunder&Lightning...the zinging in the air and that Bella loved Edward from the day she dragged him home from school age 7!
LOVE she giggled. "Yeah, call me." BIG SMILE!
NanaWillbur chapter 5 . 5/10/2016
I always want to kiss you...ahhhhhhh!
NanaWillbur chapter 4 . 5/10/2016
OMGosh, so good! I can't wait to hear Bella give her answer to her/our beloved Edward! SMILE!
NanaWillbur chapter 3 . 5/10/2016
Tissue warning was taken seriously...hated seeing Edward punched around, but know exactly how he felt about his mom being tossed around and his need to protect her from the monster. OMGosh, laughed out loud about Bella's story of Edward fighting with the bear! SMILE! I just love Charlie, Renee, Carlisle and Esme how much they love and care for Edward.
NanaWillbur chapter 2 . 5/10/2016
I am LOVING this!
NanaWillbur chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
OMGoodness! Off to a great start! I absofreakin'lutely LOVE your writing. 5/10/2016
Keltyr chapter 11 . 4/4/2016
How many ways can a reader say how much they appreciate a great story-teller?! Loved this Fic so much!
AnahyR chapter 12 . 3/31/2016
Ohh Deb, this is one of the sweetest stories I've ever read. I loved it, they are a perfect match.
AnahyR chapter 12 . 3/31/2016
Ohhh Deb, this is one of the sweetest things
1,841 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »