Reviews for Hard to Love
Aleksandra24 chapter 12 . 7/6
I absolutely love this fanfic. I was crying like a child while Eddie was so scared and devastated. Sorry for not leaving a review under the each chapter but I like this way better to say everything I want to in one rewiew. I English isn't my native language so I'm not an expert but it's easy for me to read. It's like the letters just flowing... I have not any problem with understanding the vocabulary.. It's lo light and entertainment for me. I really like your style and plots of your stories
jerseygirl67 chapter 12 . 3/19
I love all of your stories but this is one of your best.
Godschildtweety chapter 12 . 11/24/2017
Good story
ReaderKat chapter 12 . 11/11/2017
Sweet little story, very enjoyable the way the story unfolds as Edward talks to a comatose Bella. Thank you for sharing!
Ektha chapter 3 . 7/25/2017
This is so lovely
twificfan chapter 12 . 7/13/2017
This story definitely had a different twist to it, very interesting. As always, you are the best!
timidvampire chapter 1 . 3/20/2017
I love this, I love brave wee Bella!
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 3/2/2017
This chapter of Bella and Edward at sixteen was just so beautiful! I love these two! She's gotta come back to her love, Edward and soon!
end2097 chapter 12 . 8/18/2016
Really enjoyed this. Thank you so much for sharing!
jess 'twilight matrix chapter 12 . 7/14/2016
Awe! I loved it! Great story!
NanaWillbur chapter 11 . 5/10/2016
Awesome writing, love your story and stories I have been reading...Bravo! Thank you very much! You are such a talent and I am a huge fan!
NanaWillbur chapter 10 . 5/10/2016
OMGosh! Love your writing and this story!
NanaWillbur chapter 9 . 5/10/2016
It broke my heart when Alice saw Bella lifeless in her hospital bed...and now she is coming around and calls Edward's name.
NanaWillbur chapter 8 . 5/10/2016
I lost it when Edward saw Bella without all the tubes and IV's and Rose told him how well she was doing...a temporary relief. Then again when he kissed Bella's closed eyes saying how her eyes told him everything from happy, sad, turned on! WINK! How he hopes they see him the same they always do when she opens them again!
Hurricane Alice, funny Edward! SMILE!
NanaWillbur chapter 6 . 5/10/2016
Love Renee's explain for calling them Thunder&Lightning...the zinging in the air and that Bella loved Edward from the day she dragged him home from school age 7!
LOVE she giggled. "Yeah, call me." BIG SMILE!
1,849 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »