Reviews for Hard to Love
2lulu2 chapter 12 . 7/23
2lulu2 chapter 11 . 7/23
I agree, the characters were the best. All 6 of the main ones but Emmett too, Rose, Tanya... Anyway such a great little story! Edward didn't seem like an adult to be for quite a while...until the kid from forks high spoke with him actually. Maybe it was his language. But anyway I jut loved it.
2lulu2 chapter 8 . 7/23
Wow that was unexpected about Alice and Jasper. I liked it.
2lulu2 chapter 6 . 7/23
Awwwwwww
2lulu2 chapter 3 . 7/22
Pretty amazing. Some people are saints. And some kids so badly need rescuing.
Hanover78 chapter 12 . 7/13
Such a sweet story! I absolutely loved it! Thank you for sharing!
ellekat08 chapter 12 . 7/12
This is one of the most beautiful stories out there, reading it for the second time. All your work is amazing.
MusetteBlanchard chapter 12 . 5/26
Deb, I sat here and for the last 3 hours I read it all. And I cried to see E all bruised and hurt. And I cheered B when she got all fiery and protective. And my heart swelled and melted following E's memories.
I know enough of you to not be surprised with the quality of your writing and even though you warned us in the 1st chapter, I knew I could take the challenge and boy am I happy to have done it!
It's a perfectly constructed story, which flows continuously even with the back-and-forth time jumping or maybe because it. Just the right dose of angst, humour and tenderness.
I know not many people believe in young love turned into forever love but HtL is so much more than that! It goes beyond the walls of high school and college and it brings us a vivid picture of a solid friendship born out of sorrow, rejection, need and acceptance. Yes, acceptance for had E not being born with that loving soul he wouldn't known how to react when B held her hand out to him.
He wouldn't know how to react to her friendship.
He wldn't appreciate her for the soulful creature that she was.
And to finally see the love shining along with the friendship was one of the most beautiful moments indeed.
She was indeed the lightning of his thunder *winks*.
Congratulations, girl. You done it and done it good. Again.
Thank you.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 12 . 5/2
THAT WAS SWEET BUT LIKE I SAID STILL WANTING MORE THINK ABOUT THAT SEQUEL IT WILL BE GREAT JUST KNOW IT WILL THANK YOU HOW DO I FIND YOUR FRIENDS STORIES PLEASE LET ME KNOW THANKS
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 11 . 5/2
I LOVED THIS STORY I DONT WANT IT TO END SEEMS LIKE TO ME IT JUST STARTED CAN YOU PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL I KNOW IT WILL BE GREAT AND SO FULL OF LOVE WE ALL KNOW THIS AND WELL JUST THINK ABOUT IT THANK YOU
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 10 . 5/2
SO SHE HEARD IT ALL BUT THOUGHT IT WAS A DREAM WELL THAT FIGURES DONT IT WELL NOW SHES AWAKE AND HOME THATS GOOD HOPE YOU DECIDE TO WRITE A SEQUEL PLEASE WE ALL NEED IT AND I THINK BELLA AND EDWARD DO TO
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 9 . 5/2
I TRULY HOPE THERE IS A SEQUEL TO THIS STORY BECAUSE IT IS NO WHERE TIME TO END IT NOT EVEN CLOSE RIGHT THANK YOU
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 8 . 5/2
WELL WE GOT TO SEE HOW ALICE MET JASPER. FUNNY THAT WHEN BELLA MET ALICE SHE DIDNT LIKE HER WONDER IF SHE TRIED TO MAKE HER GO SHOPPING[SNICKER]
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 7 . 5/2
I HOPE THEY CLEANED EVERYTHING UP BECAUSE MOTHERS FIND EVERYTHING BELIEVE ME I'M A MOTHER
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 6 . 5/2
YES THUNDER AND LIGHTNING AND EASY AS BREATHING IT IS THAT EASY FOR THEM THEY LOVE EACH OTHER THATS EASY TO SEE. YES SHE NEEDS TO WAKE UP SO THEY CAN GET MARRIED.
1,805 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »