Reviews for Hard to Love
T chapter 11 . 2/21
What a great, sweet, short story. You are a very talented writer - truly my favourite. Keep 'em coming!
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 10 . 2/20
Cats are so funny. One of our cats says 'milk' when she's hungry. She had a normal 'meow' sound, but as soon as we would go to the kitchen she would start in with her 'miiiiiiiiilk' cry. It was quite funny considering at the time we really were fixing her little bowls of milk (kitten formula) she still does it any time she's hungry. Our other cat says 'mom' he sounds like a bratty kid when he wants you to get up and feed him. It comes out 'mooooooom!'.

They are both spoiled crazy cats. Oh, the one who says 'milk' also says 'no'. My poor daughter has been teased by her for years. If she is asking for something annoying I'll tell her we have to ask Roxie. Roxie then gets loud with her 'noooooo' sound. Cats are hilarious.

I love that Bella heard him. That was such a nice 'dream' for her to have too. So much better than hearing tears and worries over her mortality. I was glad they had the discussions about her prognosis OUTSIDE of the room. I firmly believe comatose patients can hear you. Any negative stuff needs to be said out of earshot.
Kitty T's Keyboard chapter 11 . 2/12
This was such a sweet story! You're such an excellent writer, thank you for sharing your work!
Kitty T's Keyboard chapter 1 . 2/12
I'm hooked, but I've loved quite a few of your stories! Looking forward to reading more...
cullen sandra chapter 11 . 1/16
So sweet.
cctwilight chapter 12 . 12/24/2014
Loved this story! You are such a good writer!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/19/2014
The feels! Great story!
iloveedward12 chapter 12 . 12/17/2014
Loved this one! Well...actually...I have loved all that I have read of yours...but this one really stood out! Great job!
Eli42 chapter 12 . 12/6/2014
Cute fic!
KJOHN chapter 12 . 12/1/2014
Really great story...I mean, is that surprising? It shouldn't be.
emmzac chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
Such a hard sad life for a young child but two young souls finding each other is an absolute blessing.
emmzac chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
It so sad but I'm loving the stories Edward is retelling from their childhood and I'm enjoying this fic too :-)
emmzac chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
I'm guessing after one chapter that there will be tears and knowing me lots. (Running for the tissue box now ) .
TwilightLv chapter 7 . 11/9/2014
Okay, so I'm sure this has just made it as my favorite fan fic EVER.
Pat2024 chapter 12 . 10/17/2014
What a sweet story. I loved it. Loved the flash backs, very well done. And your Edward is so not hard to love... I want more... Thanks Deb for sharing your talent.
1,774 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »