Reviews for Hard to Love
thunnababy chapter 3 . 4/8
Most child abusers have been victims of child abuse themselves, so I have learned. A very sad, vile, vicious cycle.
Thank goodness he had good people to take him in and nurture him. Being put into the foster care system sometimes isn't much better than the environment they were in to begin with.
thunnababy chapter 1 . 4/8
I have been reading MBtM and love it so here I am delving into this one. I have a feeling that she may not consciously remember Edward when she wakes up.
Seba nefer chapter 12 . 4/1
would have liked more
cbzoo chapter 11 . 3/4
a great story
Rolange chapter 7 . 3/3
I love this story! Sniff.
God, you've got me crying here. But in a good way. Edward's had it so tough. It's understandable that he finds it hard to trust but maybe now, with his mother's death, he can move on. He's already starting to.

I love how you are telling this story through flashbacks as he's retelling it to Bella as she lays in the hospital bed. I hope this has a HEA ending. My heart couldn't take it otherwise.
cbzoo chapter 2 . 3/3
so good
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 3/2
It's so sad what some real kids have to suffer. I want to cry when I think of little Edward having to wear that sweatshirt to cover up. I want to beat up his mom and Roger with a whip with a nail in the end!
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 3/2
Awww poor little Edward was abused...
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 3/2
Thought I'd start this one while I waited for your new one to update. I truly love all you stories. I love that they were kids together and that she befriended Edward.
T chapter 11 . 2/21
What a great, sweet, short story. You are a very talented writer - truly my favourite. Keep 'em coming!
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 10 . 2/20
Cats are so funny. One of our cats says 'milk' when she's hungry. She had a normal 'meow' sound, but as soon as we would go to the kitchen she would start in with her 'miiiiiiiiilk' cry. It was quite funny considering at the time we really were fixing her little bowls of milk (kitten formula) she still does it any time she's hungry. Our other cat says 'mom' he sounds like a bratty kid when he wants you to get up and feed him. It comes out 'mooooooom!'.

They are both spoiled crazy cats. Oh, the one who says 'milk' also says 'no'. My poor daughter has been teased by her for years. If she is asking for something annoying I'll tell her we have to ask Roxie. Roxie then gets loud with her 'noooooo' sound. Cats are hilarious.

I love that Bella heard him. That was such a nice 'dream' for her to have too. So much better than hearing tears and worries over her mortality. I was glad they had the discussions about her prognosis OUTSIDE of the room. I firmly believe comatose patients can hear you. Any negative stuff needs to be said out of earshot.
Kitty T's Keyboard chapter 11 . 2/12
This was such a sweet story! You're such an excellent writer, thank you for sharing your work!
Kitty T's Keyboard chapter 1 . 2/12
I'm hooked, but I've loved quite a few of your stories! Looking forward to reading more...
1,785 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »