Reviews for The Uncertainty Principle
Miller's End chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
FINISH IT !
I liked Quantum Leap more than any Trek series.

You have captured the basic theme of QL, some of the quirkiness.

If the series had not ended as it did, I would have looked for a sequel - as it is, after I write another Trek story, I think I may try QL.

I am very interested in seeing how Sam handles "fixing" a future that he doesn't know anything about.
Prowler4 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
You should finish this; I love it!
STReader chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Did you finish this? Sorry for coming so late. Love QL, SB and ENT. Praying for more, please...
IchthusFish chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
This is really, really good. Pity it was never finished, looks like it would have been a good one *hint, hint*
technetium chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Aw, you're just going to leave it here? This was really good! I've never seen such a well-done QL/Enterprise cross-over. Anyway, I really enjoyed this, and I'd love if you continued.
dragonnan chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
OKAY (rubs hands together)
First of all, excellent portrayal of all the key players! This reads like a novel, and I find I'm glued to the screen as I read every word with utter fascination! As another reviewer said, it's been a long time coming to have an enterprose crossover, and you have certainly done justice to both series.
(ready to continue this yet?)
Second, I am a huge fan of Quantum Leap, and an on/off fan of Enterprize (they kinda lost me a bit with the whole T-Pol-in-love-with-Trip thing... yeah.) Anyhow, I deeply enjoy the blending of the two universes- which you've perfectly accomplished!
(ready to start on chapter two?)
Third, I noticed your last update was in 2002... 2002! I understand if life interferred, or if you got bored... but this story is absolutely amazing! And you seem to have researched your subjects so well! I urge you, nay, COMPELL you to take up your pen/laptop/PC/whatever and write some more! You've had a couple of years to think on the plot, now you can dive in once more!
(so, what do ya think?)
And you probably thought this one was behind ya! Hhahahahahahaha! Wrongo! You can't give us a sliver of heaven and think we'll be satisfied! So get to writing!
-I'll leave you in peace now
(3, 2, 1... Let's Jam!)
-Tanya
Daluci chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
That was -beautiful-! Please continue! I love the way you've got Sam and Al going, you've got their characters perfectly! Poor Sam... Stuck in space and Ziggy thinks he's hallucinating... lol... Again, please continue! I salute your creativity, and kudos for combining the two series so well!

Daluci
WandersFar chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
Nos, just read this and it was very amusing. Realize this was from a year ago, but did you ever think of continuing? Hope you do.

Oh and I know you hate writing Trip, but he sounded great in this, as did Al.
angela chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
so far this rocks...more needs to be written!

Angela
Jaded Evie chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
You're right. Feedback is nice. So are completed stories. ::hint, hint:: ;)

I've read some of your other Enterprise fics, and this one certainly living up to my expectations. It's a great fic. I'm so glad someone finally wrote an Ent/QL crossover. It was begging to be written. I can just imagine some of Sam's reactions to Archer's world, (interspersed overdone comments and allusions - "Danger Will Robinson!") er, never mind. Ignore the crazy reviewer behind the keyboard.

Oh, except for the fact that she'd like to see more. :)

-Evelyn
Singing Wolf chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
You have got to be kidding. You started this months ago and you haven't given us the rest yet? You must post the next part! Come on. I'll beg, if I have to... ;-) Wonderful job. Very entertaining and the characterizations are outstanding.
blueraven chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
Please finish this. This is the best Quantum Leap/Enterprise crossover that I have ever read.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
be spiteful and finish. I'm intrigued.
GreenLeoFiend chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
Please finish this. It is very good. And the best QL/Enterprise crossover I have read so far. I think I might e-mail you too, because I would really love to see this updated :)

-Stef
david chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
interesting concept, I hope you finish it.