Reviews for In My Veins
babymorris chapter 1 . 6/24
Oh my god! Thank god for a sequel. Because if it had ended from the previous story I’d be depressed for a long time.

You have a way with words. I’m drawn to them. I couldn’t wait to check out your other works.

PS: when I see a Fedora in passing on malls and boutiques or other people wearing them it will remind me of this story for sure.
yeah
anonomous chapter 1 . 6/6
good
anonomous chapter 1 . 6/6
nice
xHelgaSinclairx chapter 1 . 3/24/2019
That messed with my feelings, but I love it :,)
Naiyz Nae Heartlet chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
This story, got a boyish girl like me to squeals, twice, at 2 in the morning.
NaeWest-Vega72 chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
I freaking love this. especially the part when it said 'i knew a girl' from both sequel and the first fic. its a sweet story, amazing way to describe a love story.
VoltageStone chapter 1 . 7/17/2017
This was a nice wrap up as a sequel. You did a nice job.
Sicariothrax chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
I love this. It's so compelling and believable. It feels like the perfect love story.
feather flyer chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Jeezum... -wipes tears from eyes- if you ever look on your account for new reviews, I just have to tell you that both of these stories are completely amazing. :3
alexberkley chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
i am so unbelievably happy that Tori a fictional character isn't dead and that Jade a fictional character found it in her fictional heart to forgive her. And i'm just having wayy too many feelings. And full disclosure i'm bawling like a baby over a fictional story and yeah anyways this was really really great and i have way too many feelings.
Cain chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Awww...and all that angst is resolved with a happily ever after! Lovely job. As I said in the other review, I don't generally go for AUs, but this is a really sweet two-shot and I love it. Wonderful job!
megameneko707 chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
With this story, you just gave me a huge smile or more of a grin while i cry a happy tears. Its kinda creepy but you made me do it. Once again, thank you for this beautiful story
SkarletHrt chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Ok now I am really happy. I knew it has to be a sequel so I went in your story board or whatever and found it! I loved it, as much as the first part.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Oh wow. I'll admit that I cried a little bit. Wonderful two part story. I'm really glad you decided to do the sequel. You ended it perfectly.