Reviews for Honor Among Thieves
minicoopa411 chapter 26 . 5/2
Ooh boy a noodle incident!
I understand that life may make it hard to update, but this story has been sitting here for a long time. Which is a shame, considering the quality of both writing and plot. So please, update soon.

On an unrelated note, just imagine the shock Ganondorf will feel when he sees Shadow, Dark, and Vaati. Oh, and while I'm on the topic of Ganondorf, PLEASE include the fishing rod in the final battle. It will be hilarious.
delta4phoenix chapter 32 . 3/12
Well, good story? I honestly don't know what to say, as the story ain't over yet. Please be back soon.
Ocean of the Moon chapter 10 . 2/2
I love this story and can't wait to read what happens next. In regards to your question about bringing in the Four Swords Links, I say that if you don't put it in the story that it should at least be an omake. But I would like to make a suggestion: instead of the Links just randomly falling from the sky, why not make it so that the group finds the Four Sword and Shadow pulls it out without knowing that it is the sword? Here's my reasoning that this could be possible:

While the Master Sword is now the hero's main blade, I somewhat doubt that something that was made to seal something 'evil' would be destroyed; forgotten, sure but stories would persist about why the sword is left alone. Eventually, the geography changed and the Four Sword Shrine was lost.

Shadow may be his own person now but he was technically another piece of Link originally. With his origins stemming from the Dark Mirror, that could indicate that he was an aspect of Link that was removed prior to the Four Sword being drawn. As the sword would likely be able to tell, on some level, that this person was only a piece of a whole (technically) it could theoretically pull the other four pieces out.

Hope that this will give you an idea as to including the Four Sword Links. Can't wait to read what's next!
Shiekah Ninja chapter 32 . 2/2
This is a really fun story to read and I hope you continue it soon. Also, I really want the Four Sword Links to fall into Hyrule. Or maybe Minish Cap Link?
shadowcat500 chapter 4 . 1/16
I just read chapter 4

NO SHADOW LINK UR NOT ALLOWED TO FIGURE OUT THE PLOT YET
Guest chapter 32 . 12/12/2016
I just found this and I love it. I also really hope you write a oneshot of FS Links appearing in this Hyrule.
grandshadowseal chapter 32 . 12/11/2016
Zant fight next! He's the spinning top of doom! I wonder if Dark can jump on one of the blades as Zant spins? Also do you know what I just realised? Vaati sounds like a giant Espeon! X3
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 31 . 6/28/2016
That's kinda funny.
Kira Akuma chapter 31 . 3/23/2016
I LOVE your ending! the magic exhaustion makes a lot of sense as well, nice job
Please leave a note if it will take you a long time to update though...
grandshadowseal chapter 31 . 3/23/2016
i'm glad to see Shadow's alright! XD
IwaKitsune chapter 30 . 1/6/2016
Ahh, I think I really should leave a review here- I found this fic somewhere around the last week of december and have been reading it on and off since then. It's been incredibly enjoyable and fun! You've done a really good job with this fic, it's interesting and I'm eager to continue reading until the end!
I rather liked the way you characterized all the characters, all with their tiny quirks and details and things that make them, well... them!
Either way- best of luck with difficult, real life stuff, friend! You can do it! o vob
sarcastickitten chapter 8 . 10/25/2015
I found this chapter to be a nice break in between all the action scenes. A palate cleanser, if you will... This chapter offers the reader a moment of levity and mischief. Helps to refocus on the characters of Dark, Shadow and Vaati. I thought the challenge was very well done, loved the end where Shadow made as much noise as possible to, I shall say, add salt to the wound of their victory. The draw back to the main story at the end was also nicely executed.
SofitheGrape chapter 30 . 10/9/2015
I must say this story is amazing. I could not stop reading! Your writing style is amazing, and the addition of short Omakes are a nice touch. I am excited for the next chapter!

(I may have freaked out my friends a little by squealing about this fic in the middle of lunch. oops XD)
grandshadowseal chapter 30 . 10/1/2015
baba Freddy sounds cute! XD
i wonder what they're gonna do for the next couple of days to pass time?