Reviews for Honor Among Thieves
sarcastickitten chapter 8 . 10/25
I found this chapter to be a nice break in between all the action scenes. A palate cleanser, if you will... This chapter offers the reader a moment of levity and mischief. Helps to refocus on the characters of Dark, Shadow and Vaati. I thought the challenge was very well done, loved the end where Shadow made as much noise as possible to, I shall say, add salt to the wound of their victory. The draw back to the main story at the end was also nicely executed.
SofitheGrape chapter 30 . 10/9
I must say this story is amazing. I could not stop reading! Your writing style is amazing, and the addition of short Omakes are a nice touch. I am excited for the next chapter!

(I may have freaked out my friends a little by squealing about this fic in the middle of lunch. oops XD)
grandshadowseal chapter 30 . 10/1
baba Freddy sounds cute! XD
i wonder what they're gonna do for the next couple of days to pass time?
SkyTheShadowWolf chapter 30 . 9/30
Yay new chapter! I really love this storyline, it gives me inspiration for the Four Swords Sequel that my friend is having me write. Also I have come up with a nickname for Vaati. Batman. His nickname is Batman.
werehogdog chapter 29 . 8/9
Great story can't wait to read more.
review chapter 29 . 8/5
for a review, You did an amazing job and I love it so far. I do have a few suggestions:
1; I would love to see their personalities exaggerated (i.e. vaati even more short tempered, dark more morbid, shadow more mischievous.)
2; it would be amazing to have like an omake or maybe fit it in the story where they just argue.
3; I love what you're doing and if any of these are un-doable, you don't like them, or just think you're doing it right that is fine too you are the author who am I to judge what you do best. :)

p.s. I love this fic it's amazing
squidnee chapter 5 . 8/3
hey it's me from la Honda I just wanted to amazing job so far I love it. um I know you have a lot of chapters so i'll save my review for the end. I love it though.
Rhaylt Zheirt chapter 28 . 7/27
Well I'm pretty sure I wrote a review, but I assume it's being moderated cuz I don't see it, but maybe I dreamt writing it? Haha, I dunno. Also it won't let me review the last chapter again, so I'm putting it here.

Anyway, it was really late when I wrote the review, so I wanted to write a better one now that I'm more fresh-minded.

In the beginning of the story, it was really hard for me to differentiate between the characters, especially the Terrible Trio. They seemed like the same person split into three. I ended up skimming a lot of the dungeon stuff, especially the boss battles, because I didn't feel there was much NEW stuff to tell me about the characters aside from the dialogue and snappy comments (which WERE fun to read, especially once I could tell a difference between the characters). I think it was when the characters turned back into Hylians that you started improving a LOT. I now have a more firm grip on the characters' personalities, and they show their different personalities when they speak! Vaati's a vain, pompous show off who doesn't know how to stop talking once he get's going on something he likes, Dark is cool and collected, and Shadow is, well, an imp! He's so amusing . . . I still have troubles with Midna. I feel like if I hadn't played TP, I would have no idea who she was or why she was important. You've done a really good job with Argorok. I will definitely be reading THAT boss battle, because now I'm seriously invested in him! Argorok don't diiiiie! I also really like Shaide. The way you added onto the Sky Temple was really interesting as well. I was really sad when there wasn't actually any backstory for it in the game. Just . . . random cucco people living in a dungeon! . . . traps and all! It makes a lot more sense that it's Vaati's old castle. I think that's what cemented his personality for me. I mean, it's hard to not know a guy once you've seen his house and it's as extravagant and messed up as Vaati's when he was crazy! I think I got to learn about Shadow sort of through his memories of Vio, but also since he's the POV character, it was a lot easier to connect with his thoughts and feelings. I was a little worried when you veered off into a "secret Sheikah place," because some authors tend to really over-do it with telling the reader stuff instead of showing it when they add brand new places (especially regarding Sheikah), but I really liked that place a lot! I feel like I had a great view of what it looked like, how the Sheikah behaved (I think I was almost as unnerved as the characters at all the eyes . . . and the people following them . . .), plus it was just SUPER hilarious to watch Vaati geek out over the barrier. You made the magic talk really interesting. Maybe I'm also a geek like Vaati. Ahem. I liked their separate reactions to finding out about their dads, especially Dark. For some reason I can really feel Dark. I think it's because he's so hidden with his thoughts, since he's the oldest and tries to protect his younger brothers. I think there's a part of Dark that we haven't seen yet because of that.

Anyway, er . . . I think that's all I've got for now. Fun story, will keep reading! Thanks for writing it!

And Argorok . . . AAAAAAAAAAAH!
Rhaylt Zheirt chapter 29 . 7/26
I'm enjoying this story!

The first few chapters were a little boring because they were just retelling the story of Twilight Princess, but I enjoyed the little things each character had to say, and the last few chapters have been a TON of fun I feel like I can properly relate to the characters now. I'm excited about the dragon fight and also worried someone's gonna die . . .

Anyway, good story!
FakeNamelol chapter 29 . 7/24
I read this for like 3 days strait! This story is amazing! I really wish this was part of the actual game as a co-op or something! All very ingeniously thought up, I stayed up till midnight to read it. Please finish soon! 10/10
SkyTheShadowWolf chapter 29 . 7/23
My friend recommended this story to me, and her friend recommended this to her, now I need to recommend this to one my friends. Also, I love this chapter, and because of this fanfiction I now imagine Vio with his bangs over his right eye, and his right eye is crimson with the Sheikah symbol as a pupil.
ultima-owner chapter 29 . 7/22
I think he meant Sly Cooper.
grandshadowseal chapter 29 . 7/21
ya know i still haven't managed to get by the city in the sky yet... and i wonder what happened with the boys mothers?
SkyTheShadowWolf chapter 28 . 7/13
Cliffhanger much?
Unknown user chapter 1 . 5/18
Did you make this fanfiction after playing "Slly 3, Honor Among Thieves"?