Reviews for Chancing on Apathy
KOWritesIt chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
"KASUKA, DON'T MAKE ENEMIES!"
"I wasn't planning to..."
"DON'T MAKE FRIENDS EITHER,THEY'RE ALL FUCKING BASTARDS!"
"Of course,Shizuo-nii..."
I love Shizuo's brothering skills X'DDD.

"Shizuo,staring at me won't transfer my knowledge to you" X'D...

Shizuo why can't you spell your name? XD Wait...Did he do that on purpose so Izaya could tutor...Nah,that's what biology is for! XD
Chione-chan chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Ah, that made me smile :) and that ending XD
dust and starlight chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
They were so in character. With Izaya especially, that's hard to do. Everything was perfect and I heart you for having written something so amazing.
00 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
PFFFFT. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

O-Oh god! T-That's pffft.

I have to login and fav. this later.
DokidokiMariel46 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
THIS WAS SO CUTEEEE333
PT-chan ssu chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
This. Is. ADORABLE!

Kyaaaaa! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IIIIIIT! X33333
Creature chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Amazing! I absolutely love the funny endings to it. -
Phantom Ou chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Allow me a brief exposition: I am extremely embarrassed, for while searching for your story to review (because I did not have the time to before, lamentably) I have just reviewed a fic with relatively the same premise as yours—after skimming through it, I supposed it was your story that I was looking for and reviewed it. My bad. But, thank goodness, I have found this wonderful story!

OK, first of all, your grammar is impeccable and your syntax is intact and coherent, so I must sincerely commend you for that. Furthermore, your portrayals of Izaya and Shizuo are astonishingly accurate that it is, indeed, very frightening (haha); you have made it so easy for me to envisage those two actually engaging in this thoroughly entertaining situation.

Their interactions are undoubtedly sweet, and I am having a difficult time containing my inner fanaticism. When they shared that kiss (I appreciate that it is chaste)—oh, my Buddha, I am not ashamed to admit that I have squealed, with a goofy grin permanently arranged on my expression. Yes, you successfully elicited a squeal from the me who usually peruses through fics with the most impassive face ever known to mankind. Congratulations, you talented writer. You have done a stupendous job, and I hope to read much more from you.
asdfghjkl1234567890qwertyuiopz chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
TT w TT So damn fluffy, that I loved it! If this fanfic was human, I'd marry it.
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
XDD Shizuo didn't even spell his name right? Oh that's a major fail right there XDDD Poor baby. Aww I wonder how or if their relationship will progress after Shizzy is taught Biology from Iza Iza Bet it'll be interesting ;3 I loved this -hearts- It was absolutely great
Kraehenhexe chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
The kiss was absolutely amazing, you /know/ haw to write a normal kiss. I think(so far as the other fics I've read in the past ten minutes) you're one of the few people in a story so far who likes to just have a regular kiss, not a French one.
Also, that little tidbit at the end where Izaya said aloud how Shizuo hadn't spelled his name right, that moment was PRICELESS.
grrlsvomitcandy chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
It was cute! I wish there was a chapter two. 0:)
"Less studying, more kissing" i always say. :D
...I dont really... but i agree with it! XD
LovegoodH chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
god i love how you write shizaya, it's just so perfect and it makes me feel so warm inside omg
Ramen is Happiness chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
The story had me smirking and laughing. And that alone gives it a place on my favorites. In my favorites, whatever. ;]
Tanto Storm chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This is being favorited right now! I loved it!