Reviews for Five Times Neal was Sick (and slept on the Burkes' couch)
Clara Brighet chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
These were really, really great. Especially that last one. Thanks for writing, I enjoyed reading it!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
Very good!
HighOnAWindyHill chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
"I'd take him to Cape Verde myself" Haha yes! Love it! 3 Can totally picture Peter saying that. These are so sweet! Really enjoyed the last few:D Excited to read the others! Thanks for sharing these adorable stories33
CandyCakes chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
I really loved this story! You did such an awesome job with keeping everyone in character and with coming up with believable scenario for Neal having to stay with the job!
Gloworm41 chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
Cute, very nice job on these chapters. Love it!
alli1 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I really liked each one of these-they all seemed to be in character, and showed the close relationship Neal has developed with the Burkes, in spite of a few bumps along the way.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
loved it.
peppe1951 chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
another good one from you...can't wait to read more
Nerd-Herd-27 chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
These are all so sweet! I love the friendship / familial relationship between Neal, El, and Peter. Also, all of the chapters were very original, not overdone. Fantastic work!
Peppe1951 chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
that was cute, except for the part where Neal gets a broken arm
Peppe1951 chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
Salt water...strong salt water...poor Neal, I remember playing in the the Gulf of Mexico waters when young and how your eyes felt...good thing he is with his surrogate family during this time
peppe1951 chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
feeling better but something worries Peter enough to call Mozzie...good chapter, can't wait to read more
Peppe1951 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I'm glad that Peter apologized and brought Neal home so he cud br treated for his cold symptoms...he really does care fr Neal...good chapter