Reviews for But It's Better With You Here
rot chapter 1 . 6/9
oh yikes...honestly this wouldnt have hurt as much if you didnt have gendos thoughts right in the middle of it like. would you look at that, my son is actually happy for once in his life. i cannot wait until his heart is absolutely shattered. itll be a learning experience
10/10 tho i loved it
DaifukuBun chapter 1 . 3/21
Cries for six years this was incredibly beautiful. Thank you so much for writing this, I think that these two just deserve so much happiness. I especially love the way you write kaworus obliviousness. It's adorable and amusing :D
eight-orange-flowers chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
I liked how all those different perspectives lead up to that one sweet moment. Oh the fluff! Loved it all!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Really good fic, you made me laugh and my Hand punding at the same time.
Keep up the good work 3
Mori the wise chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
AHAHA It was amusing lol like the homo part. I really liked it! it was very cute. and I found it interesting the different perspectives good job
Machi chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
A late review (a year and five months after this fic was published) but I want to say there is a lot of things I love with your work :
-External points of views on the main pair are always refreshing and it's one of my own favorite tropes.
-Each POV are very IC too.
-Asuka and Rei might be a little bit jealous but they still respect Shinji's happiness with Kaworu.
-Gendo's POV was a very good surprise, straying away from his "bastard" side and dwelling more on the desperate, heartbroken man he is deep down. Kudos to you !
-Shinji taking the iniative with the kiss on the final part is pretty awesome too :3

Anyway I don't know if you might read this but I wanted to say that your fic is excellent. Thank you !
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Crying because beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
This is the first time I've read an eva fic that characterizes Gendo and you did that so perfectly, althought I always pinned him as such a closed off character. In fact you write all the characters very true to their natures, for me this is the greateat thing about this amazing fic (Despite the blossoming elationship between shinji and kaworu of of course). thank you!
neverlasting-legend chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
This was amazing. I love the pacing and each of the pov's characterization. The tone was beautiful in its quiet simplicity and just wow.
Asuka Tanku chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
This was really, really cute 3
anita4869 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
This is beautiful and there isn't a thing I don't like about it.
And it's so good. I mean, you didn't just write their relationship in a cute, sweet, perfect way. You also managed to really get quite a few of the characters in this series, and they are all so messed up that I think that's a pretty tough thing to do xD
Getting all of their points of view was very nice and it showed different aspects of their relationship, because not everyone notices the same details. His dad was a pleasant surprise, I wasn't expecting him and I liked the way you wrote him. I don't really have an opinion about him (I don't like him but I'm still trying to understand him, so lets see where my thinking takes me) but this is a version of Gendo that I probably wouldn't dislike so much.
And their kiss :3
...I'm just going to read this again now because it makes me happy.
Bowbowbow chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Wow this was also beautiful. Seriously you're on a role. I've never considered writing as an art form before but it is easy to picture after reading this.
Kendrachu chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
This is way cool, seeing the pair in other's point of view. I felt like each if the characters' thoughts were true to their nature and personality - especially Asuka's rude remarks towards Kaworu. I really love reading your KawoShin fics, I hope to read more :)
The Only Love For Soujiro Seta chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
It was so cute and yay for kisses.
shizukoyasu chapter 1 . 6/12/2013