Reviews for But It's Better With You Here
anita4869 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
This is beautiful and there isn't a thing I don't like about it.
And it's so good. I mean, you didn't just write their relationship in a cute, sweet, perfect way. You also managed to really get quite a few of the characters in this series, and they are all so messed up that I think that's a pretty tough thing to do xD
Getting all of their points of view was very nice and it showed different aspects of their relationship, because not everyone notices the same details. His dad was a pleasant surprise, I wasn't expecting him and I liked the way you wrote him. I don't really have an opinion about him (I don't like him but I'm still trying to understand him, so lets see where my thinking takes me) but this is a version of Gendo that I probably wouldn't dislike so much.
And their kiss :3
...I'm just going to read this again now because it makes me happy.
Bowbowbow chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Wow this was also beautiful. Seriously you're on a role. I've never considered writing as an art form before but it is easy to picture after reading this.
Kendrachu chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
This is way cool, seeing the pair in other's point of view. I felt like each if the characters' thoughts were true to their nature and personality - especially Asuka's rude remarks towards Kaworu. I really love reading your KawoShin fics, I hope to read more :)
The Only Love For Soujiro Seta chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
It was so cute and yay for kisses.
shizukoyasu chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
beautiful.
Xitlalit123 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Awww Kaworu is the greatest! XD
kendra chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Oh you. You definitely made me smile this evening
Laryna6 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
So many things I love. Kaworu's still trying to figure out what things mean ("What's a pervert?"), Misato valuing Shinji's smiles... It's a pity it's marked complete, since the most likely conclusion is that Gendo was right, that things will play out as in the anime in the end, but it would be nice to have some justification besides pure wistful thinking for imagining them a happily ever after here.

It's definitely great to have outside perspectives on their relationship: not having them in the anime contributes to that dreamlike, 'it's going to fade away in the morning' tone. That it isn't something in touch with reality/that can survive the touch of reality. The whole 'nothing exists unless it is observed' thing, so it feels hopeful, somehow, that you've got other people observing that Kaworu is good for Shinji, that they're happy.

Hoping you'll write more for them, even if probably not in this 'verse.
Muffin-Bunny chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
This is adorable! There are not enough KawoShin fics around, so this makes me very happy to read. I can't help giggling at how pretty much everyone is jealous of Kaworu, though...
KendrixTermina chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
...and thus, those unfortunate pieces of tofu got forgotten.

Intriguing idea. Kaworu is just cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This is absolutely charming! I really enjoyed everything, but have to give a special mention to Rei's section, it was just spot on in every way.
Literary Eagle chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Aww, how charming! I like the cute Kaworu/Shinji moments, but being able to see other characters' points of view is what really makes this fic shine. It's nice to see a KawoShin fic that doesn't ignore the existence of the female characters. The part where Asuka reassures Kaworu (while still remaining in character) is especially touching. Nice job!
Rotomy chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
WOW CUTE HOLY CRAP! (This is blusocket btw) dang but for real, this is really good! I love Gendo's POV a lot, actually-it's really sad, and the focus on his memories of Yui and how he sees her in Shinji was really heartbreaking. And oh my gosh Rei and Asuka and dorky kawoshin, so cute ;v;

Great job with this, it's really fab!
28 | « Prev Page 1 2