Reviews for Found You Again
EB chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
OMFG this is so dam funny xD I'm officially roflmao,
EB chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I LOVE PITCH-PERFECT! *internet high-five*
Unicorn ass XDDD chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
Lolz this story reminds me of how my friends and I act but we are only 11 sooo... Yeah we get into a lot if trouble because of it XDDD oh well mah nigglets
autumn1999 chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
I just started reading this story today, and I absolutely love it! I'm really excited to read the sequel to this story!
Kickinit1036 chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
NICE
jebg chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
What twirk means ? :$
Guest chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
No! No! No! No! Don't just end like this! Nooooooo! They have to get married and have kids!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/6/2013
What! What? This can't be the end! No please!
KimBrewer4Life chapter 10 . 5/26/2013
OMG! NICE FINALE! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT AND U LEFT OF ON A CLIFF HANGER WHICH MAKES THE STORY EVEN MORE INTERESTING. WELL DONE, ARI WELL DONE! P.S. sorry for writing in all capitals but that's just how much i love the story. & when r u gonna send me the first chapter of our story? I'M WAITING!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/17/2013
Awesome story! I love, love, loved it! I literally stayed up all night reading this last night and decided to comment. Can't wait wait for your next story! Good luck!
kickinfan321 chapter 10 . 5/17/2013
LOVE IT
KimBrewer4Life chapter 9 . 5/13/2013
OMG I'M IN SUSPENSE! ARIANNA, WHEN'S THE NEXT UPDATE?! Can't wait for the last chapter and to write a story together! :) love ya and the story
bellafan22 chapter 10 . 5/15/2013
Awesome Job :)
swagmasterlol chapter 9 . 5/13/2013
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
what was the 5 gunshots?
did mikayla come backfir revenge and shoot all 5 of them?!
UPDAAAATE!
_swagmasterlol
bellafan22 chapter 9 . 5/13/2013
That was great, Can wait for the last chapter. I'm sad that it will be the last one but I understand bye :)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »