Reviews for Wild Turkey
QueenGB chapter 13 . 1/21
Is Tanya preggo with James's baby?
QueenGB chapter 11 . 1/21
Thank you for giving Bella and Charlie a good father daughter relationship. Well done!
QueenGB chapter 9 . 1/21
When the baby thing happened they were more friends than dating so a month goes by your friend says sorry but he's in this shit situation you forgive and support. You know the saying 'full me once...' It's not like they are going out. Thank god for Esme. Also Tanya is cray!
QueenGB chapter 8 . 1/21
Really! Did Edward fall out of the stupid tree and hit every damn branch on his way down? Come the fu$k on already. Carlisle is a doctor? Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot!
QueenGB chapter 7 . 1/21
It's hard to find fic's where Renee isn't annoying and selfish. I love that Bella hunts and enjoys fishing with Charlie. Now Edward and Bella are moving forward I am most happy.
QueenGB chapter 3 . 1/21
Dump Tanya already. Annoying and probably thinks she too good to give head. *winks and smirks* JS
QueenGB chapter 1 . 1/21
Poor Bella that's a big culture shock. No friends and no big city access. Why is Edward so cranky besides dating Tanya...yuck?!
Bolero127 chapter 20 . 12/31/2016
Excellent story!
blondferretgirl chapter 21 . 7/25/2016
Loved the story!
Jaygm chapter 21 . 7/18/2015
She really couldn't ask for anything more. Great story. Loved the characters. After all the high school drama, it was so nice to see how life turned out great for them all. I love happy endings! Thanks for this.
Jaygm chapter 19 . 7/18/2015
Glad to see the damage Victoria caused wasn't so major- but she does deserve to go away. She's crazy and dangerous. For such a little out of the way place, Wild Turkey sure has come crazy and dangerous freaks!
Jaygm chapter 18 . 7/18/2015
So James is NOT the person to worry about- crazy Victoria is, though. Those school kids are hopeless. It would make me want to kill someone, truly- having to put up with that immature crap.
Jaygm chapter 17 . 7/18/2015
Knew there had to be an explanation, but it still is a jerk move on her part. Typical addict behavior, though.
Jaygm chapter 16 . 7/18/2015
Alice is an immature little bitch at this point. She deserves whatever crap comes her way at this point. Although I have a feeling the crap isn't going to come at her but Bella instead.
Jaygm chapter 15 . 7/18/2015
Charlie sure is a great guy. He is very trusting and accepting- not giving Bella and Edward a hard time. Just waiting for James to make his move.