Reviews for Wild Turkey
Jaygm chapter 21 . 7/18
She really couldn't ask for anything more. Great story. Loved the characters. After all the high school drama, it was so nice to see how life turned out great for them all. I love happy endings! Thanks for this.
Jaygm chapter 19 . 7/18
Glad to see the damage Victoria caused wasn't so major- but she does deserve to go away. She's crazy and dangerous. For such a little out of the way place, Wild Turkey sure has come crazy and dangerous freaks!
Jaygm chapter 18 . 7/18
So James is NOT the person to worry about- crazy Victoria is, though. Those school kids are hopeless. It would make me want to kill someone, truly- having to put up with that immature crap.
Jaygm chapter 17 . 7/18
Knew there had to be an explanation, but it still is a jerk move on her part. Typical addict behavior, though.
Jaygm chapter 16 . 7/18
Alice is an immature little bitch at this point. She deserves whatever crap comes her way at this point. Although I have a feeling the crap isn't going to come at her but Bella instead.
Jaygm chapter 15 . 7/18
Charlie sure is a great guy. He is very trusting and accepting- not giving Bella and Edward a hard time. Just waiting for James to make his move.
Jaygm chapter 14 . 7/18
I wonder what James' problem is anyway. He is sure to be behind this and if not Tanya, then Victoria. These people can't mind their own business.
Jaygm chapter 13 . 7/18
Great date. That heart belonging to Tanya on Bella's porch? Disturbing.
Jaygm chapter 12 . 7/17
James is really creepy. He broke into their house and stole her computer. He is up to something. Wouldn't doubt if he's listening to Vickie and Tanya.
Jaygm chapter 10 . 7/17
This is a really good story! The Tanya situation was a real downer. Thankfully, Esme was not about to go down without a fight. Otherwise Edward would have probably knuckled under and married the lying skank.
yello chapter 16 . 7/2
ok, first off, it's new years eve, not drinking is okay, but they are 17 for chrissake... underage sex and knocking someone up is tolerated but drinking is not? I am a teenager and even if my friends don't drink, they dont up and leave because the party has alcohol... either grow up or get younger and realize that teens like doing such things
Tarbecca chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Recommended in the Fic Dive over at ADF this week! Thanks for sharing!
Lahragal chapter 21 . 6/9/2014
I loved this story and the fact that it took place in my home state, made it even better.
Vamps09 chapter 21 . 5/10/2014
Great story, loved it!
Vamps09 chapter 16 . 5/9/2014
What the heck is going on with Alice? I am thinking blackmail.