Reviews for Wild Turkey
branlc chapter 17 . 8/23/2013
Well that certainly explains her behavior.
MaryMary123 chapter 17 . 8/23/2013
Alice has to confess everything to her Mother and her friends. Period
Chilly Howdy chapter 17 . 8/23/2013
Oh dear Alice has herself in a bit of trouble huh?

Let's hope her friends are willing to listen and forgive her?

I hope your trip isn't too bad for you?

Take care and see you next one

Chilly x
digbygirl chapter 17 . 8/23/2013
to be completely honest i had no intention on reading this, but then i noticed your pen name and did a little fan girl squeal dance. I'm glad i read it, it is fantastic and i'm super excited to she what happens next.
mrs-n315 chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
Tanya needs a good old fashioned ass kicking. Just saying lol Alice clogging is totally something I wish I could see. I had a girlfriend in grade school who was into it and it was always fun to watch but I can't imagine Alice.
mrs-n315 chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
Finally got to read this. Tried to start it a few hours ago but life happened and I got distracted LOL Love the second chapter. LOVE LOVE LOVE that Mike is a freaking Labrador hahaha. Wondering if Riverton is Mobile? You know how I like to know these things :) Sorry if I'm a pest but it makes the story more real if I can see it. Plus I'm about to move to Florida and we're going to drive through Alabama (from California) and I want to spend some time looking around :)
gracefish21 chapter 17 . 8/22/2013
So good
mayejrmorris chapter 17 . 8/22/2013
I loved the chapter.
frostedglaze chapter 17 . 8/22/2013
Oh Alice, to see that her addiction led to Vicwhoria getting away with felony...sigh.
mrs-n315 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I definitely like this so far. BUT I googled Wild Turkey and it doesn't exist :( I know, I know its fiction but I love looking up new places lol Is there an actual place you modeled this after?
debslmac chapter 17 . 8/22/2013
Poor Alice
GreenEyedLove06 chapter 17 . 8/22/2013
Damn it explains a lot
LilCullen454 chapter 17 . 8/22/2013
Well that at least explains why Alice turned into such a bitch. I really hope, with a sincere apology that the group will let her back in again, hopefully Jasper will forgive her too. It isn't a good excuse being hooked on drugs, but at least if she told them everything she may earn redemption.

Good luck with the mini vaca! My prayers are with you!
sujari6 chapter 17 . 8/22/2013
Silly Alice.
elaine67 chapter 17 . 8/22/2013
I think maybe her parents could get group over so could explain her actions ...worth a shot
Good luck on your road trip
534 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »