Reviews for Wild Turkey
mrs-n315 chapter 10 . 8/23/2013
YAAAAYYY! Bam mofo, you are NOT the father! Tanya IS a ho! Again, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the baby gets adopted out to a good family lol
alisapay1 chapter 17 . 8/23/2013
Thanks for APOV - it explained some things! Try to have fun w relatives! Mwah!
mrs-n315 chapter 8 . 8/23/2013
Oy. Friggin Tanya. I hope the baby comes out a different race or something equally as obvious that it isn't his. Yikes I can't even imagine her being a mother. Please let the baby get adopted or something lol
mrs-n315 chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
Eeeek! Love the time spent with B/E!

I've been fishing hundreds of times. My dad owned a fishing resort in Sekiu Washington so I grew up around fish and I LOVE fishing.
maymay74 chapter 17 . 8/23/2013
Well this explain why, but she has a lot of grovelling to do
mrs-n315 chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
I cannot draw to save my life. My 3 year old is more artistically talented than I am in fact lol
mrs-n315 chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
Oh Renee... I don't even know what to say. After at least 16 years of marriage you'd think it would take longer than 6 months to move on... Poor Charlie. I hope he meets someone!
mrs-n315 chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
LOL of course she broke her wrist haha Oh clumsy Bella. I cannot wait for Edward to lost the ho and get with Bella! And I can't wait to find out what James's story is and what kind of drama he'll bring :) LOVE drama lol
branlc chapter 17 . 8/23/2013
Well that certainly explains her behavior.
MaryMary123 chapter 17 . 8/23/2013
Alice has to confess everything to her Mother and her friends. Period
Chilly Howdy chapter 17 . 8/23/2013
Oh dear Alice has herself in a bit of trouble huh?

Let's hope her friends are willing to listen and forgive her?

I hope your trip isn't too bad for you?

Take care and see you next one

Chilly x
digbygirl chapter 17 . 8/23/2013
to be completely honest i had no intention on reading this, but then i noticed your pen name and did a little fan girl squeal dance. I'm glad i read it, it is fantastic and i'm super excited to she what happens next.
mrs-n315 chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
Tanya needs a good old fashioned ass kicking. Just saying lol Alice clogging is totally something I wish I could see. I had a girlfriend in grade school who was into it and it was always fun to watch but I can't imagine Alice.
mrs-n315 chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
Finally got to read this. Tried to start it a few hours ago but life happened and I got distracted LOL Love the second chapter. LOVE LOVE LOVE that Mike is a freaking Labrador hahaha. Wondering if Riverton is Mobile? You know how I like to know these things :) Sorry if I'm a pest but it makes the story more real if I can see it. Plus I'm about to move to Florida and we're going to drive through Alabama (from California) and I want to spend some time looking around :)
gracefish21 chapter 17 . 8/22/2013