Reviews for Wild Turkey
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 1/10
You threw in such a realistic morning for Bella, I liked that. Her oversleeping, then forgetting her bag in her rush out of the house. Why didn't Charlie just tell her he'd call the school and let them know she is running late? She missed a drama day though. Although the drama certainly tried to attack her later. How does Tanya live with herself and the lies she tells? First we learn that she cheated on Edward in New Orleans and they lies and starts to blame him. Then since she cheated on him, she automatically assumes he is sleeping with Bella and spreads lies about her. I am very glad Bella has a tough skin, and the truth behind her, that she is relatively unscathed through this. I really liked the shock the guys had that she loves to fish and knows how to hunt. He was cute when asking her to hang out with him. Love, love, love the relationship Bella has with her dad. That she is able to be open about her feelings. That is very refreshing. Phil is looking out for Renee but, Renee clearly isn't comfortable opening up to him about what is happening. She should have just showed him her emails. Then he'd have a better idea of what has been said between the two of them.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 1/9
Well, school went really well. I don’t understand why Edward is with Tanya. He seems nothing but aggravated around her. The sex can not be that great, with her fake squealing in public, she must carry on something fierce vocally in the bedroom. *shivers* The way he blew up in the cafeteria was an indicator that he’s not happy. It was funny when he told Bella not to stab her with the fork. That made me laugh. Esme was awesome in her seating arrangements. I really liked meeting Felix and his wonderful personality. Makes me sad he was bullied and his parents sent him away. I’m glad he’s got his grandparents though. Bella should’ve mentioned creepy James at the ice cream shop. Every run in is worth mentioning to him. Even if it is small like that one. And, her dad should keep a log of these run ins.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 1/9
It seems that Tanya and Edward won’t make it very much longer. She really is a piece of work. They’re teens for crying out loud. Relationships aren’t forever in high school. Poor Bella and her fractured wrist. Emmett was so beside himself. Angela went off her rocker. She’s a oiece of work as well. James Tracker will be trouble later on, most likely with Tanya's help, ugh. I was never the new kid in school. When changing jobs, yes. However, I’ve not changed my job in twenty years. It must be hard on some people.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 1/9
I’ve never done a clam bake but, I’ve done a crab boil. Same thing, just different. Alice clogging was really different. That was fun. I loved that Tanya didn’t win and that she was so pissed about it. Then her coming at Edward about who he can talk to . . . bitch. I liked that he stood up for himself. Wonder how long they’ve been a couple. And, why? Maybe because she demanded it, lol. You Emmett is really fun. Oh, I liked meeting Rose too.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 1/9
I'm glad that Emmett and Jasper are very welcoming. Seems Edward can't help being dick to Bella. He was downright rude again on the beach. At least she stayed and was welcomed by Emmett and Jasper to their home for coffee. Then he apologized to Bella when taking her to the diner. Good thing Tanya didn't see him driving Bella in his car. I can see Tanya and Vicky being real bitches to just about everyone in town. I liked meeting the other folks in town. I can see Bella getting together with Jake, as Edward is already dating Tanya. Which is definitely no my cup of tea. Maybe they won't. I hope not. Very funny that Mike is the dog, lol. Alice was a bit off her nut at first but, at least Bella figured it out and straightened her out right quick. Thankfully, Alice was falling all over herself apologizing. Hopefully, Alice and Bella can ride back and forth to school together.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 1/9
Wow, Edward is a big ass. Seems we found the reason behind it at the end though. Stuck up Tanya and her keeping him on a very tight leash. Seems Musket is more free to roam than Edward. I think I'd be pissed off as well if I had to deal with Tanya all the time. A little over a thousand total in town? That is my idea of a nightmare. Concrete jungle for this California native, all the way. Visit a country area, sure. For a day trip.
ceceprincess1217 chapter 21 . 5/29/2017
Hi! This was so good but did we never find out who Tanya's baby daddy was? LOL
QueenGB chapter 13 . 1/21/2017
Is Tanya preggo with James's baby?
QueenGB chapter 11 . 1/21/2017
Thank you for giving Bella and Charlie a good father daughter relationship. Well done!
QueenGB chapter 9 . 1/21/2017
When the baby thing happened they were more friends than dating so a month goes by your friend says sorry but he's in this shit situation you forgive and support. You know the saying 'full me once...' It's not like they are going out. Thank god for Esme. Also Tanya is cray!
QueenGB chapter 8 . 1/21/2017
Really! Did Edward fall out of the stupid tree and hit every damn branch on his way down? Come the fu$k on already. Carlisle is a doctor? Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot!
QueenGB chapter 7 . 1/21/2017
It's hard to find fic's where Renee isn't annoying and selfish. I love that Bella hunts and enjoys fishing with Charlie. Now Edward and Bella are moving forward I am most happy.
QueenGB chapter 3 . 1/21/2017
Dump Tanya already. Annoying and probably thinks she too good to give head. *winks and smirks* JS
QueenGB chapter 1 . 1/21/2017
Poor Bella that's a big culture shock. No friends and no big city access. Why is Edward so cranky besides dating Tanya...yuck?!
Bolero127 chapter 20 . 12/31/2016