Reviews for Wild Turkey
Vamps09 chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
Love this story so far cant wait to read. more
Chicsarah chapter 21 . 5/7/2014
It was a cute story, I enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing with us.
Chicsarah chapter 10 . 5/5/2014
I'm enjoying your story, and am relieved for Edward. I agree that Bella needs to make him work for it a little.
Chicsarah chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Cute! Good start. I wonder what Edward's problem is?
NunaXoxo chapter 21 . 4/11/2014
Great job, loved reading Bellas journey. From being a 'city girl', now she's a happy mom and wife. In Wild Turkey of all places! Haha :) Awesome story, loved it!
cuteascherries chapter 21 . 2/28/2014
: ) : )
tululah chapter 21 . 2/23/2014
Thanks for a well written and enjoyable story.
bamagal110 chapter 21 . 2/3/2014
O that is to funny Emmett got all girls and Edward got all boys, and as little as Alice is I don't blame her for not wanting a whole lot of kids, but why live so far away...
Sarah Amin chapter 21 . 1/4/2014
I loved this .. Thank you for an amazing story ..
Sarah Amin chapter 20 . 1/4/2014
Renee's totally out of the picture then , not even an email to check on her daughter who was almost killed.
Sarah Amin chapter 17 . 1/4/2014
She's stupid .. i'm sorry if i come out as harsh but pills and drugs in general are by choice .. No one forces you to get addicted to those .. She could have trusted Jasper , she could have gone to Carlisle who would not only have helped her but kept her secret but she didnt .. She succumbed to victoria's blackmail instead.
Sarah Amin chapter 16 . 1/4/2014
What turned Alice to the dark side , hell even felix ..
Sarah Amin chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
i love her relationship with Charlie , Renee on the other hand is selfish .. she didnt bother with her daughter's feelings and the fact that her entire life was suddenly uprooted not to mention she didnt even ask her to go live with her so i understand why Bella isnt so happy about her mother's nupitals.
Sarah Amin chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
Lool , poor thing is being mistreated left and right all because of the charming blonde boy ..
LAB1 chapter 21 . 12/6/2013
Super cute story! I wish there was a snip of followup with Renee in the epi.
534 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »