Reviews for Wild Turkey
kfoll chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Well, Edward sounds like a barrel of laughs!
Momma Laura chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
Ha ha -Mike's a golden retriever, huh? Too funny!
Sassy Mami chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
Love it but there is one thing that always bother me. She has acted like a teenager the whole time but when it comes to the car she likes it? I googled it and its a POS unless is nice and fixed, how come she like it and didn't act a teenager? Other than that, awesome chapter and Im glad that Edward some what apologized... Have fun on your vaca and update soon :)
alisapay1 chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
Looking forward to the next chapter! Liking this story so far! Thanks so much for writing! Mwah!
aniway chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
Great chapter. I love how you named the Labrador Mike.
debslmac chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
:) loved this
Guest chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
Love it, This is going to be a crazy ass story (meant in a good way)
cris chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I love your stories...they make me smile
sujari6 chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
She's starting to settle in.
madkins chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
Im happy your Bella has a backbone it looks like she's gonna need it. Im happy ahe called Alice out on her attitude, which was unjustified how can yopu be angry about someone you have no claim on. If you like him so much make a move. Also I hope Edward has to grovel for Bella he just assumed the worst of her without getting to know her at all.
branlc chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
I love how direct Bella is. I'm so glad she doesn't sit around wondering about some people's attitudes toward her. She just straight up ask what their deal is. So awesome! :) hope you have a wonderful time on your vacation!
jennchris821 chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
Loving this story!
KristineM chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
I'm glad Edward finally apologized...he was a big jerk! I love Bella! Great chapter! Thanks so much!
Kgunter34 chapter 2 . 5/10/2013