Reviews for Wild Turkey
annaharding chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
Oooh! Me likee! (Also like your penname.)
This sounds like fun. I can totally see Jasper living in the south, Edward with a southern accent? Hmmmmmmm.
Thanx for the reading fun. Looking forward to more!
biblepam chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
I have to admit, I've never heard the phrase "stump-tailed cow in fly time"! Maybe it's a "South" Alabama term.. I am sad to say to say I've used the term "In a coon's age" in the past but I've not said in it, well, a coon's age!..
biblepam chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
No offense taken by this Alabamian. I did laugh at the name of you story and even more so when I read the locale for it.. by coincidence, there was a wild turkey in our back yard last week. If I should happen to see it again, I shall call her Musket! LOL.. Wondering if you were from the south since you seemed so informed re: the fried chicken and the proper preparedness of sweet tea. My daughter now lives in Pittsburgh, Pa and her main complaint is that no one understands what sweet tea in an eating establishment truly means. She does brag that her northern hubby has learned to make excellent tea though! Enjoying your story so far. It's made me laugh a lot..
Teresa R chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
So glad they got that figured out. Bella may like this place more than she thought she would ;) Have a great vacation have fun.
bananafox chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
great chapter.
Chilly Howdy chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
Thanks Tardis for the wonderful update :)

Oh boy I am glad that her and the Crazy Tink are friends! lol Sounds like she is going to need Alice when it comes to Tanya and Victoria!

Can't wait to read the next one :)

Have fun on your vacation!

Chilly x
elaine67 chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
While I'm glad that whole mess got cleared up , I can't Tanya and Victoria being great friends of Bella's
We have bush turkeys here , there not huge and not good eating either
acw1 chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
;)
Scattycow chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Well, Edward sounds like a barrel of laughs!
Momma Laura chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
Ha ha -Mike's a golden retriever, huh? Too funny!
Sassy Mami chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
Love it but there is one thing that always bother me. She has acted like a teenager the whole time but when it comes to the car she likes it? I googled it and its a POS unless is nice and fixed, how come she like it and didn't act a teenager? Other than that, awesome chapter and Im glad that Edward some what apologized... Have fun on your vaca and update soon :)
alisapay1 chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
Looking forward to the next chapter! Liking this story so far! Thanks so much for writing! Mwah!
aniway chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
Great chapter. I love how you named the Labrador Mike.
debslmac chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
:) loved this
Guest chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
Love it, This is going to be a crazy ass story (meant in a good way)
542 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 .. Last Next »