Reviews for Wild Turkey
biblepam chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
I think I may be embarrassed that I am a native Alabamian and I''ve never been to a clam bake... but i do love funnel cake (with powdered sugar- yummy)..
katelyndc chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
A harpy at seventeen is never a good sign! Glad that Bella is fitting in.

Thanks for the update-Kate
elaine67 chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
I can't see that relationship lasting much longer, at least Bella making friends and having fun
Maye Jr Morris chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
Good chapter.
alisapay1 chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
Tanya is almost always a bitch in FFN stories, huh? I think Edward will get tired of her real fast! Thanks so much for writing an awesome story! Mwah!
Amber Cheney chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
This is a really good story. I like that you have made this realistic and have not wondered into the too good to be true realm. Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/21/2013

o
DutchGirl01 chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
Really enjoyed this chapter, loved Rose and Alice in this chapter.
Teresa R chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
Tanya is an evil bitch that is going to try and give Bella shit I think that will be what Edward will say enough and dump the bitch. I think it sounded like fun nothing better than a small town get together.
angleface12 chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
i like rose she alice and bella will be great friends

edward treating bella better, and jasper and emmett as friends, makes bella's move alot easier
angleface12 chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
got to love alice
poor bella has to put up with a lot ass holes and bitches
but at least she made alice a friend
jasper has ask alice out so all is well
branlc chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
I'm glad that Bella's making some friends and is having some fun. :) I can't believe that Edward is with someone like tayna. I mean what a bitch but I guess if she was nice there'd be no reason for Edward to get rid of her. Lol!
angleface12 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
i'm totally hooked
sujari6 chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
He should get rid of Tanya straight-away.
Chilly Howdy chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
Ah no! Dump the idiotic girlfriend Edward! She is just dragging you down!

Emmett is a laugh as always :) And I love this Bella's monologue... she's a crack up and obviously not going to let the Tanya's and Victoria's let her down.

Glad you had a good vacation but I am glad your back to give us some laughs :)

See you next one