Reviews for Guardian
Luna wolf77 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
i like it because she went to the one person she could trust not to hurt her.
RoseBadwolf1000 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
I feel the same as Kenny right now. Thank you that. It was well written, but I skipped over the in-my-mind 'gross' parts.
Del'Mareve chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Maannnn I've gone back and re-read this story so many times. It's so fucked up but I freakin' love it, you are incredibly talented! Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Oh god. I'm tearing up. I finally found you! I found your fanfictions a while before I looked into SOuthpark. After reading them I decided I should watch the show but forgot. 1 month ago I finally started to watch SOuthpark and got addicted! Thanks so much...
YetAnotherGirl chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
*screech* INCEST!

jesus never seen that! whoa!

if you're mad at my reaction let me just tell you I've just had to kill a wasp and there's a lot of chemicals in my room...
may or may not be high? idk

and this is my first incest story... hm well well welllllll
BUT it was pretty good I'll admit I just don't know what I'm doing ;-; but this surely does deserve a 1!
PetuniaViolet chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
BEST. KENCEST. EVER. I love yo so much for writting this!
ladyamen chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
it felt so real
the words you used
i cried
the ending is killing me, i want to be her, i want to have a brother like him ;_;
zelinkfan123 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
It's a good story :)
EmeraldTyphoon47 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
The basis of Karen wanting to have her first to be Kenny makes sense and I like how you made Kenny feel disgusted with his actions despite making Karen happy.
0n0lolololol chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Sequel! Sequel! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
That was surprisingly good.
leanncer chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I liked it. Very risqué
Shovel chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Honestly? I thought it was fantastically realistic. As soon as I saw The Poor Kid I knew that something like this would probably happen in the future, and you emulated exactly what I imagined. It's perfect. Thank you.
Angel of the Axis chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Aww I just knew this would happen
FlyingTackle chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
This was better than I expected. Kenny's feelings about the whole thing were pleasantly realistic...I'm glad you included some conflicted thoughts there, as I came in sort of expecting a cliche and terribly unlikely series of events. Karen was written well too, just as I personally would imagine her to be at that age. Very bittersweet story; well done!