Reviews for Inmate XIV's Song Challenge
Riilustra -Your Sweetest SIN chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I might do this challenge as well only cause Ventus is in here xb I already have a song for Vanitas too :o but I feel dumb for asking but what exactly is A/U?
DiveintoHeart chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Awesome challenge, I think I might take this on! Does it have to be in that order of characters?
Peppermint-n-Spice chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Oh, dude, this'll be easy. ;) That being said I'll post...Idk when. Okay. I'll try my best! :D

•.Dr. Pepper•.
PrincessWarrior3 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Dang it, Silver! You tempt me so much! I'm not even done with your first challenge, let alone the fact that I've only done 13 chapters so far. XD Oh well, I might start this challenge sometime later.

-PW3
TheSixthApprentice chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I stumbled upon this and... I'm going to accept this challenge! The only thing I'm unsure of is Xehanort. I've never written him before so this should be interesting.
Yue Asuka chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I will take this challenge! XD
But I think the hardest part would be on Xehanort as I don't know him well but.. Challenge accepted! :3 *going to make a draft first*
KarakuRoku chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
SWEET

MOTHER

OF GOD

I THOUGHT I WOULDNT FIND ANOTHER GREAT SONG CHALLENGE BUT THIS.

Silver, why do you do this torment to me *le cry* I must do this. I swear I shouuuuld

... Great, now I got 4 challenges on queue (did I spell it right?). At least this one's short. Maybe I can try writing up each chapter before I post anything... *starts searching for songs*
OmegaStarShooter14 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Silver Dawn, do you enjoy tormenting me? Does it please you to see me suffer?

I keep finding so many great challenges, I wanna do them all.

I am done. DONE. (/*-*)/