Reviews for The Knits Of Wrath
guineapiggie chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
That was hilarious, and indeed very very cute and it's so fluffy I'm gonna burst! (Also, there's an advert right next to the reviewing box, advertising - well, knitting patterns. Showing me hats and scarfs. If that's a coincidence, then it's a really great one)
Love the scarf-story. I will make that my head-canon.
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
That was the most bizarre thing I've read in— Well, about three days, actually. There was a fic where the cast was all fruit.

Anyway.

This was hilarious. The first person POV put me off at first, just because I'm not used to seeing it in DW fics, but once I got used to being in the Doctor's head, it only added to the hilarity.

And temporal knitting? XD I loved the scarf bit. "I think I got it, a long, long time ago..." Brilliance.

Loved this. It was awesome and it made me laugh. Can't get much better than that.
Feste the Fool chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
A friend on Tumblr recommended me this because I said I wanted something cuddly and cute before bedtime and now I'm bookmarking. Thanks, that was perfect and lovely and exactly what I needed.
Teddy B3ar chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Great story enjoyed it
Professor Alice Song chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Aww! I was bit confused at times but I caught up! Great job!
kehwie chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
LOL! River knitting the scarf!
Lightning Eterna chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
You know...the Doctor totally deserved that. It figures River was the one to send the Fourth Doctor his amazingly fashionable scarf... That does beg the question, however, where Romana got hers...River probably went for round two of creating the Doctor yet another scarf. XD
Sagethorn chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
This... this is just awesome. Seriously, I love this. :3
Vilinye chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
OH-GUGGAH *sounds of me laughing till I drool* What a coincidence-I just started knitting with plans to make a 4th Doctor scarf...so...bflubrb...hilarious...very good, very funny.
slightly so chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Oh god, I am so happy to read this! I love, love, your banter and River and Clara are well done. Though I couldn't tell what Clara said... am I supposed to? and excellent backstory for the scarf. It all makes sense!