Reviews for Murphy's Law
madcloisfan chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
Loved it
FFLjm12 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Great home coming and start of the next story. I have one small suggestion - you should list the story order in your description. I almost skipped this one and started right in with the Part Two story.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
commando666 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I read this story a while back and wanted to read it again but couldn't remembe much it took me a while to find it cuz all I remember was Buffy telling dawn about her strech marks lol
waddiwasiwitch chapter 5 . 4/8/2010
i loved the reunion. It was perfect! Oh Dylan is just the cutest LOL. On to the next part..
michelle chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
~I have read the first part of your stories and have fallen in love with you capture every exciting moment...I had goose bumps when Dylan said Wills name and when she came back I almost are a excellent writer...and I look forward to reading all your stories~
KelleBelle1981 chapter 5 . 2/18/2006
the great master of hair gel. *snorts* i'm loving your series, so i'm going to continue now. :)
vamprincess1986 chapter 5 . 7/4/2004
ooh we :D I found continuations :D:D:D *beams with pride* and I know there's more so I'm just gonna say that this story is addictive and now I'm gonna take myself and my concentration and read the next part :D *runs off*
Nicki-boo chapter 5 . 9/2/2003
Willow's back! YAY! :~)
Nicki-boo chapter 3 . 9/2/2003
Oh my gosh- I laughed so hard about the 'stalker' part, that was great! :~)
Spuffy chapter 5 . 12/21/2002
This is really great. I love it! Can't wait to read the sequel!
skyz chapter 5 . 9/5/2002
I'm loving your story keep up the good work.

SuperChic chapter 5 . 8/30/2002
Awesome! I love this story! I can't wait for the next chr. Please make it be very spiffy. Likwe I said before, why don't you give Dylan a sister or brother? Keep up the good work.
Natalie Elizabeth chapter 5 . 8/29/2002
wow this story is really comming along well i cant wait to read the next part. you have totally captured the true essence of the characters especially anya love the story keep it up
slayer-p chapter 5 . 8/29/2002