Reviews for Broken
LouiseKurylo chapter 9 . 1/23
Excellent story told well. Thank you.
LouiseKurylo chapter 5 . 1/23
The detail speaks of someone who has first hand experience with grief. Very realistic.
LouiseKurylo chapter 3 . 1/23
A rather grim tale, so far, but well-written and vivid. Can readily see the events taking place. Looking forward to reading the rest.
make-mine-a-kiaora chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
This was interesting. A different take, but completely in keeping with a crime show.

I like where you ended it, and that you didn't move it into a romantic relationship, which would have been out of line with where both Jane and Issy are emotionally.

I thought it read well and that the emotions were real and well handled. I look forward to your next story.

Best wishes, Chris
Pellegrina chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
Though I'm firmly in the Jane/Lisbon camp and not that keen to see him getting together with another woman (in your next installment and sequel, I presume?), I still found this fic to be very well written and the shared pain a good reason for them to form a strong connection. And it was all around nicely done, even though I do prefer fics that focus more on the canon characters. Still, I can't understand why you only got two reviews so far! It's really puzzling to me how some people on this site can write totally unimaginative crap and/or don't bother to even edit their work, let alone have it betaed and still get more reviews than you. A pity, really! I hope it won't discourage you and we'll get to read more from you in the future.
BurnedSpy chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
great chapter update asap
DontCryCrazy chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
The story is looking pretty good! I look forward to reading more, keep up the good work. :)