Reviews for The Ticking Clock
xTCatxx chapter 4 . 8/15/2016
wait wait are you telling me that Danny was killed and is roaming the earth as phantom? its so confusing but a good story thanks for sharing it
goodnight-lock chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
oh
oh my gosh
OH MY GOSH WHAT EVEN
satoz chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Reading all the Fuck you's in the comments, preeeeeeeeeeetty much sums up my feelings for most of what you wrote, especially on this story.

Love it in a messed up and depressing way xD
bibliophilea chapter 4 . 1/4/2015
Interesting. Incredibly weakened Danny stuck as Phantom for some reason vs. Gordon, prejudiced supernatural hunter extraordinaire.
Uber Cool chapter 4 . 1/2/2015
Ysassasdsasasasass Gordon is gonna get his ass kicked next time I hope
Uber Cool chapter 3 . 1/1/2015
holY FUCK WHY YOU GOTTA DO DIS

WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO GOOD AT WRITING SPOOKY STORIES I DONT LIKE YOU BUT AT THE SAME TIME I LOVE YOU
Uber Cool chapter 2 . 1/1/2015
OH NO
POOR KWAN HE JUST WANTED TO BE A DOCTOR
Uber Cool chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
oH gOd

I had chills running down my back while reading this.
Thats what I call a good story.

A horrifyingly suspenseful story.
RandomCitizen chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
Ah so this story has become, all the DP characters get screwed over in a Supernatural setting. 'XP
MsFrizzle chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
I'm not sure how I missed these stories, but they are well done. You do a very good job of meshing the different shows.

In the first one, I liked how you told it from Tucker's point of view. This gave the reader this train-wreck-I-can't-look-away feeling while still holding out the hope that things might have gone differently. It was very well done, full of ironies and angst.

In the second and third stories pull heavily from the Supernatural universe but the use of familiar characters gives it a much greater impact. Supernatural tends to go for the shock value of gore and blood and deals out death in a very casual way. Telling the story from Dash's and Kwan's points of view makes them more than throw away characters.
Alyss Penedo chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
Whelp. That was creepy. Par for SN, of course, but still. Poor Dash XP
sapphireswimming chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
Oooooooooooops. Poor, poor Dash. This day just kept on going downhill for him, didn't it? XP
sapphireswimming chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
Oh this still hurts me. It's just... Kwan actually does well for himself and has a future after his high school career is over and it's a good one and he's going into the medical field to help people and he just... in the wrong place at the wrong time and poof there he goes...
Vitaliciouscreations chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
Oh my god. This was excellent, but still...
Danny Anime Girl chapter 1 . 2/22/2014