Reviews for Sweet and Low
spitfirelady chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Dirty talking is another favourite kink of mine. Thanks for satisfying that kink with this gorgeously written fic. Merlin's erotic descriptions were a real turn on.
emeraldblood9 chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Love dirty talking Merlin. This was sexy. Great job. ;)
Pandasushiroll chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
*cries*

I just watched the series finale. WHY DID I DO THAT TO MYSELF?

This is what I need right now, Arthur being precious and sexy and alive ;u; I'm basically comfort reading myself back to happiness. So bless you for writing this you wonderful angel of smut and wisdom! *heart*
Robin Red R chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Oh look at that, I just found this gem as well in my winter-cleaning spree (seriously I have 500-something unread emails from FF.N dating all the way back to... let me look... June 26, 2012. Wow. I'm sure quite a few of them are yours as well so sorry if you get a random review from me to some fic you wrote a year ago... o.o) Anyway. THIS WAS REALLY HOT. Seriously, Merlin dirty-talking is one of my favorite kinks. You have nooo idea. And you did it brilliantly, gaoishgoisdhg. Sometimes dirty-talking comes out stilted and unrealistic, but by gods this was NOT such a case *fans self*. Poor Arthur... Merlin, 5:46 is far too early for this sort of thing. Actually, that's not so much 'poor' Arthur as 'lucky' Arthur because who wouldn't want a lap-full of Merlin, even if it /is/ 5:46 in the morning. Thanks for writing, as always.

-R.R.R.
Cass chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Look who found one of your fics by accident again (points to self) THIS KID! I love your story doll its perfect as usual and I'm not just saying that. I love how you set up the imagery here it was so easy for me to see in my minds eye. I laughed as Arthur was whining about coffee in his mind that was so in character. I hope you keep writing no matter what it is because you truly have a talent and I love finding and reading everything you write. Until the next time. Love you!
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Guuuhhhh I loved this. I never liked dirty talk from characters before but yours is perfect. I love it :D
Yggdrasil'sRoots chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
UM. SMUTTY...I ACTUALLY LOVE THIS AND YOU. There are not enough people who can write a decent smut one shot. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
ginkaa chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
thats hot.
AiLoveS chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Good story :)
Starfire.FeelsTheAster chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Ummmm...? *looks around awkwardly* I think I just may have peed myself...

Han-nanana-HANNAH!
Crystal Hope Dragon chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I love it! So creative, original, detailed, and best of all: it's all verbal! Poor Arthur, he must want to fix that. *cough* Anyway, this was great, please keep up the amazing work.
Illead chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
That was excellent, my friend... Not that I know you. But excellent, nonetheless.

All my love,