Reviews for Gray: Scorpius Malfoy and the Call of the Dark
Colin Creevey chapter 18 . 11/3/2014
Sounds interesting. Great story and read it much faster than the first. Off to Book 3!
Colin Creevey chapter 17 . 11/3/2014
He's alive! Orous lives! Wow, that actually means that we didn't lose anyone. I am half surprised. I seriously thought this was it. Now begins the reign of the most evil couple in the world. I find it interesting that Sal has a gray soul though. It means she isn't as psychotic and dastardly as Voldemort. I am guessing Brutus is the same. I'm glad Scorpius finally came out and was honest with at least Michael. He needed to be honest. Good to see people are questioning Varanian's supposed guilt because of Lorcan. Last but not least, what a Patronus for Scorpius. Remember when I said we can't get better than a lion? I changed my mind. A Thestral is something else. It fits so perfectly though. It really does. Good choice.
Colin Creevey chapter 16 . 11/3/2014
Wow... I thought someone would die but Orous... not what I expected. I am guessing that Scorpius does not yet know that the Shadow Master is a girl. I look forward to his reaction when he finds out. Pity she rose again. I kinda liked her sleeping. She was... safer that way. Ah, well, on the bright side, the blossoming love between her and Brutus (most evil couple) can continue. If that's actually a bright side.
Colin Creevey chapter 15 . 11/3/2014
A lion! Nice! I can't think of a better Patronus. Al was funny with Michael's crush. He really is quite dense. I hope Cassia and Tony are ok. I imagine that this is part of the grand plan they talked about.
Colin Creevey chapter 14 . 11/2/2014
I hope Michael is ok, being in a magical place all alone. Anyways, off him, wow! I was hoping Varanian would succeed with Lorcan. I hope they didn't detect him and move Lorcan somewhere else. Clearly, it's harder than Lysander was. I'm glad Scorpius managed to save him though... not so sure about revealing it to someone though. I trust Michael and all but this may be a bit much, especially with the eye thing.

I'm glad Al is taking Vern. Better than the alternative. Though if I was Al, I might've just been as vocal as James and Lily and outright refused to share with anyone. That might not have helped though.
Colin Creevey chapter 13 . 11/2/2014
Wow, Albus does a 180 and falls for Michael's mother? Maurice is crazy. Was he actually aiming to kill James? I mean, wow! Isn't he a bit irrational? Not that I hate him, like we said, not all characters are saints and I find his character too intriguing to dislike. But wow, Maurice. I never said anything before but I find the flashbacks with Brutus and Tommy and Sal interesting.
Colin Creevey chapter 12 . 11/2/2014
Wow... Vipera was almost killed. Looks like Albus' crazy senses were right lol. I'm glad Orous and Scorpius started talking. I am sure the boy knows something that can help find Lorcan. Him or Lysander, surely. Then again, going through memories doesn't seem very moralistic considering the circumstances.

I see Brutus is somewhat responsible for murdering the Varanians. It might've helped if Brutus chose to be a spy for the Aurors but I guess it wouldn't work too well since the Ministry was Voldy-opia back then.
Colin Creevey chapter 11 . 11/1/2014
Nice. They rescued Lysander. Sweet. You know what hey should've done though? They should've looked through Lysander's memories and found he other house since they swapped the twins every now and then. It's a lead.
Colin Creevey chapter 10 . 10/31/2014
You know, Michael's reason for staying at Hogwarts is so legitimate, I won't even use it against him when I say I think he's lying, which I do. I'm sure there's another, bigger reason. Just because. Something to do with his stepdad. Maybe he's not allowed in the house anymore... dunno. Speaking of Michael, he likes Rose. Positive of it. That's probably why he hates the Ravenclaws so much (though they do suck so fair point there.)

Off Michael who I am getting rather obsessed about, I had a crazy thought that the healer might be a Shadow. Just the way he narrowed his eyes and Scorpius' disliking of him. Actually, Michael heard two talking, why didn't he say anything? As for Orous, I wonder where he's getting off to. And Maurice too. Corin fought to let Maurice come to Hogwarts, why suddenly they fall out? Interesting. Seriously, so many questions now. I do doubt they will all be answered this book either.

On another note, I am on the line about how I feel concerning Rose's rant to Maurice. He sort of needed that but at the same time, he didn't. That was a little harsh. What does Michael see in her? ...
Colin Creevey chapter 9 . 10/31/2014
Eh... Scorpius might be surprised how much Michael might know. I thought Orous was that boy... but somehow, I did not think he would take it so hard. I should've known Orous would be mad. I'd be mad too if someone told me in my hour of need that I didn't exist. Btw... damn did James deserve that beating. I've been waiting for so long for him to get that beating. So long. I was actually prepared to see him lose an eye. Maurice is dark and I guess he sort of went far but... you know... it's very hard to feel sympathy for James at the moment.
Colin Creevey chapter 8 . 10/30/2014
I wonder what the letter is about. Well, of course Scorpius and James are not popular in Gryffindor. Scorpius is actually lucky I don't outright hate him like I already hate James. This enmity has turned vicious. I just wish Scorpius kept that promise. Jerk.

Ok, off my hate, If I understood correctly, Michael gets to play after the new year so there's good news. I see something is up with Molly though. Maybe she kicked him off the team... wouldn't be surprised.
Colin Creevey chapter 7 . 10/30/2014
Hmm... John is Rodolphus. Niece in a coma reminds me of the Shadow Master, Sal. She would be Rodolphus' niece... unless Narcissa is disguising herself and hey, she didn't appear for lunch, did she? Well, I'll put my money on Rodolphus. I wonder, wouldn't medical care work for Michael? And if not, why not go for a magical eye. With that kind of eye, he'd be better at Quidditch than anyone.
Colin Creevey chapter 6 . 10/29/2014
Looks like Scorpius was booked for an extended stay with Varanian. Interesting chapter. I wonder if Scorpius intends to do anything about the Scamander twins. I'm not sure how much he can accomplish in the little time he has outside of school.
Colin Creevey chapter 5 . 10/29/2014
Well, can't say I feel bad for Scorpius. He did break an important promise. And James is worst. And Albus too. You know, I'm beginning to understand why the Malfoys don't like Potters too much. What brats. I mean, first James, and then James II, and now Albus, wow. I did not expect this. I wouldn't be surprised if Michael just decides to avoid them all. I'm on his side here, fully.
Colin Creevey chapter 4 . 10/28/2014
Another great chapter. Whizzed through this one too. Happy to see Michael got the position. He had to be good at something, I mean, he's a Wizard after all. I still hate Grant though. Loved this chapter. For some reason, I keep forgetting that Maurice isn't half giant so he's shorter than Corin. I always imagine him and Corin as bigger people but I know I'm wrong about Maurice. Weird.