Reviews for The Arena
Thata chapter 16 . 5/18
Hi there again, Jas,
How are you?

"The Arena" is just great! It reminded me a lot of my trip to Italy and some films and series, like Spartacus.

Jasper fighting is just too hot and I loved how their trust and love developed little by little with the need to help, protect and just to be there to the other.

I'm a bit curious about what happened to Alice and Marcus, but good riddance...

Congrats for another good plot and for not pulling "The Arena", "Seven Days", "Revenge", "I Put a Spell on You", "Her Protector", "Claimed" and "Scarred" out of FFnet.

Kisses from Brazil,
Thais.
B4bidden.Products chapter 16 . 4/20
This story was fffing crazy I have to add it to my favourite list thx 4 another great story
Sassyvampmama chapter 16 . 4/19
Awesome! Thanks for sharing.
Vwchick chapter 16 . 2/28
Awesome story! Such a neat idea, so creative and it's going on my fav's list for sure! I am so happy someone recommended your stiries to me, they are so good! Thanks so much for posting and writing it, I really appreciate it, now I'm off to read another one on your list! Thanks!
pegasus5406 chapter 16 . 2/24
Well, this was an awesome story hon. I'm finding the stories I've read of yours very interesting and can't wait to read more of them...thanks for sharing these with us. Until next time...bigg huggs. Peggy
Rebecca chapter 16 . 1/10
Loved it soo much!
bamagal110 chapter 16 . 1/2
I have read off of your stories now and I gotta tell you I love everyone of them, you are a very good writer with fresh ideals...
kantorkan chapter 8 . 12/1/2014
Bitch is dead just don't know it yet.
YunaNara chapter 16 . 11/11/2014
wow awesome story
loved it
M.S.Carol chapter 16 . 8/12/2014
such a joy to read all your works.
M.S.Carol chapter 15 . 8/12/2014
The thing about your stories that always get me is just how much action happens right before the end. It's awesome but also anxious but I could totally read on more and more.
M.S.Carol chapter 14 . 8/12/2014
Most amazing tale yet!
M.S.Carol chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
woe...it's like Saw meets Gladiator meets some type of post apocalyptic plot.
kantorkan chapter 16 . 8/6/2014
From reading all of your stories i am thinking you don't like Alice,Eddie and Carlisle very much. very much enjoyed this story .
kantorkan chapter 13 . 8/6/2014
I gather Bella is not a shield,otherwise she could have tried to use it on Phil.