Reviews for The Arena
Michelle Law chapter 16 . 5/9
Really great story; very imaginative.
Kristina777 chapter 16 . 4/8
That was really good. I've never read anything like it before. Thank you for sharing.
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 16 . 3/22
It's an incredible story and your imagination is beyond any word I'm able to think would be the right word to describe it and your talent! Both are beyond amazing or any other descriptive words which come to mind!

Your characterization of Charlie so wonderful, I almost wished he was my Dad! Bella's and Jasper's love was so incredible ad I was so very jealous! Jacob, Leah and Seth were dedicated to saving Bella, Embry and Quil! Their loyalty to Charlie was wonderful! The Cullen's were also dedicated to saving Jasper and Bella! I loved it whenever Esme cold cocked him! I also loved how Carlisle was so intense and loving regarding rescuing Jasper and how much he loved him as his son! Edward was a self centered, self involved prick! I think they should have made him hunt and kill all the monsters he released! I was also happy Char and Peter loved Charlie so much! They were all so happy when Charlie agreed to be changed! Rose and Emmett finally got a child to love and were able to help raise him to grow into a good person in spite of all of the Cullen spoiling!

I was extremely happy they killed Phil, then trapped and killed his demon then buried him at sea!

I was almost happy for Marcus and Alice as they seemed to find comfort in one another!

I hope I didn't leave anything out of great importance! Thank you so much for writing this story!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 3 . 3/22
I'm glad Alice isn't evil and I hope she finds her mate and can still love Bella and Jasper as he best friends!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 2 . 3/22
Ah, she really us Jasper's mate!

I hope he can do what he needs to do to protect and keep her healthy until they can figure an escape route and get the hell out of Dodge!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 1 . 3/22
It's an incredible introductory chapter!

I wish the little girl had not had to suffer and die! she seemed to be a very sweet child!

Oh, the terrible ways the tortured him was insane! How did they know Bella was his true mate? Who betrayed him and who are his captors?
ghanima77 chapter 16 . 2/11
Wow! Great story. I very much enjoyed binge reading this one. Highly original and entertaining! It flowed well to it's conclusion which tied the the story up nicely without feeling rushed. Thank you for sharing!
Aggie94 chapter 16 . 1/15
Any chance of a sequel?
jeoliverio chapter 16 . 12/13/2016
This was a good story about the Arena and how J\b fight phil the demon
Guest chapter 16 . 9/21/2016
Well done!
Astred chapter 16 . 7/14/2016
I have enjoyed reading your stories tremendously this week. Once I started, I couldn't stop. I can't wait to read more from you! Keep up the amazing work!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/8/2016
Wonderful story! I can't thank you enough! I loved every word!
orchidluv chapter 2 . 4/11/2016
Loving your stories but you need a spelling beta. You replace "will" with "well" alot among some other minor things. However you're a very creative writer and I am thoroughly enjoying reading them all!
monay9e chapter 16 . 4/7/2016
That was soooo good!
Feenrai chapter 16 . 4/2/2016
I loved this story! So much fun! I loved all the action and it was a really unique plot. Thank you so much for sharing!