Reviews for The Arena
Well done!
Astred chapter 16 . 7/14
I have enjoyed reading your stories tremendously this week. Once I started, I couldn't stop. I can't wait to read more from you! Keep up the amazing work!
Wonderful story! I can't thank you enough! I loved every word!
orchidluv chapter 2 . 4/11
Loving your stories but you need a spelling beta. You replace "will" with "well" alot among some other minor things. However you're a very creative writer and I am thoroughly enjoying reading them all!
monay9e chapter 16 . 4/7
That was soooo good!
Feenrai chapter 16 . 4/2
I loved this story! So much fun! I loved all the action and it was a really unique plot. Thank you so much for sharing!
iluvfangs chapter 16 . 7/20/2015
Loved this little tale! All of it from Charlie to becoming a member of the Whitlock family the shifters siding with Charlie and the Cullens. Peter and Char's love for Charlie...All of it! Amazing read!
iluvfangs chapter 11 . 7/20/2015
Alot going on in this chapter...Char and Chief...awwww
iluvfangs chapter 7 . 7/20/2015
Amazing read!
iluvfangs chapter 6 . 7/20/2015
I really love this tale! It's different! And any story with Jasper and Bella with Peter and Emmett on their side makes me happy!
iluvfangs chapter 4 . 7/20/2015
Just found your story last night! Started reading this morning and am loving it!
honeyimhom chapter 16 . 7/15/2015
Enjoyed your story very much.
elenalena chapter 16 . 6/14/2015
I enjoyed this fic immensely; every single chapter of it! Thank you for writing and sharing! What a caring, sensitive, loving, super hot Jasper!
elenalena chapter 15 . 6/14/2015
Oh no...only one more chapter left!
elenalena chapter 12 . 6/14/2015
Really love this fic so much!