Reviews for Magnificent
JCohnn chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
LOVE LOVE LOVED the lines towards the end when Stabler said, "You've been partners with her for a month and you think she's magnificent now, just wait..." That gave me chills and I can see his stubborn, cocky smile so clearly! Great work!
SouthernBelle843 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
I just love this story I've read it about six times
DunSpiroSpero chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
God, I loved it. The part where Elliot had nothing more to say than sorry had me in tears. Literal ones. Job well done.
svueoa chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
make more that was great!
zebraboymom chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Really good. Just the way I'd picture Elliot being and the idea that he would check up on her with Nick, making sure someone truly has her back. Such a good job. You really did both men's characters justice.
JoyfulRiri chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
this was reallyyyyy good!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
You should continueeeee
Paisley Mae chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I love stories where Elliot and Nick meet. This is definitely I could see happening, and Nick's a smart guy. He'd know it was Elliot. If Elliot ever returns, he should return like this. Great job as always!
SparkleMouse chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
"Still there." He tilted his beer bottle at him and joked: "'Course you had a lot more hair then."

Elliot's smile was more subdued than amused. "I had a lot more everything then," he said, slipping his arms into his coat before lunging forward, hand extended. "Good to meet you." - That really struck me. Especially the 'I had a lot more everything then.' Also the just wait to see how magnificent she can be. Ugh. So good.

I actually liked this better than an OE pairing. I think because I love Amaro so much but I also love the old partner and new partner and the reveal of the photo in her apartment. And them nearly crossing paths but not, two separate lives. Sad.

I loved this.
70s80sfanficluver chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I love this idea. You did a great job on this.