Reviews for Underneath the Charms, There's Always a Thief
Had love Lost love chapter 2 . 9/19
Can you please update. It is really good.
RobinsEggBlue chapter 2 . 6/5
I love your story! Can't wait for another chapter! Please write one soon!
Fives32 chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Update this holy crap
Fives32 chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
Good god update this story. And hopefully some birdflash, if possible.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
half-written, ish? I don't know if you've noticed but it's been more then a month or so. f that sounded mean, I didn't mean for it to, I just love this story so far and want to know what happens next.
FudoTwin17 chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
XD This is AMAZING! I luv it!
Ally Marton chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
I wasn't sure if this was established, but is Wally ever going to have his powers? Like getting them via a heist gone wrong? I'll have to check ch. 1 again, its just been so long since I've read this! Please continue to update! Thanks for your efforts with this fic!
arrowflash chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Holy shit. Please update for ur fans. We are dying to know what happens next and I do hope for spitfire to happen and zatanna to get together with dick.
Booklover2526 chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
Awesome chappie, but I'm curious. If nightwing is working for the Shadows, wouldn't he have done the security/firewalls and would know if someone hacked in? In my opinion Dick was a better hacker than Babs or Tim in the show. I'm just curious if the trio know that the Shadows is being infiltrated.
Sassbrat chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
not a bad story
transpreussen chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
Can't wait for them to meet xD btw, is Roy really going to do nothing? I can't picture him staying quietly well behaved when the shadows are involved
arrowflash chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Loved it but we all love spitfire action
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Since Artemis and Cheshire are basically on the same side of the law I assume their relationship is different than the one the show.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
So what's the status of Conner and Megan? They together or not?
RJG Lover chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Ooh this story is truly amazing! You should update soon just cause I will die if I have to wait a long time. Keep up the great work!