Reviews for Underneath the Charms, There's Always a Thief
Fives32 chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Update this holy crap
Fives32 chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
Good god update this story. And hopefully some birdflash, if possible.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
half-written, ish? I don't know if you've noticed but it's been more then a month or so. f that sounded mean, I didn't mean for it to, I just love this story so far and want to know what happens next.
FudoTwin17 chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
XD This is AMAZING! I luv it!
Ally Marton chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
I wasn't sure if this was established, but is Wally ever going to have his powers? Like getting them via a heist gone wrong? I'll have to check ch. 1 again, its just been so long since I've read this! Please continue to update! Thanks for your efforts with this fic!
arrowflash chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Holy shit. Please update for ur fans. We are dying to know what happens next and I do hope for spitfire to happen and zatanna to get together with dick.
Booklover2526 chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
Awesome chappie, but I'm curious. If nightwing is working for the Shadows, wouldn't he have done the security/firewalls and would know if someone hacked in? In my opinion Dick was a better hacker than Babs or Tim in the show. I'm just curious if the trio know that the Shadows is being infiltrated.
Sassbrat chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
not a bad story
transpreussen chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
Can't wait for them to meet xD btw, is Roy really going to do nothing? I can't picture him staying quietly well behaved when the shadows are involved
arrowflash chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Loved it but we all love spitfire action
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Since Artemis and Cheshire are basically on the same side of the law I assume their relationship is different than the one the show.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
So what's the status of Conner and Megan? They together or not?
RJG Lover chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Ooh this story is truly amazing! You should update soon just cause I will die if I have to wait a long time. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Okay, this is awesome! I love them!
Asha Carcella chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Hehe, I'm loving this! You wrote this beautifully you freak ken amazing person! The action and their moves fit the show perfectly, even though this is an AU... Anyway, the subtle hints of humor that you added into the mix was wonderful and simply genius. This sounds like one of those intricate story lines that I love so much!

Honestly I don't think anyone can get a character fully, in well, character, but I think that you did an amazing job. You know the way that you made Wally and Artemis bicker a bit and Dicks weird but cool sense of humor during a mission, or in this case a robbery.

I can't wait to see what you do next, I would so love to see what happens when the league and team gets involved. Interested to know what you're going to do next! Can't wait for the next chapter, loving this story so far:)