Reviews for The Art of War
2maluv chapter 7 . 8/10/2006
Very, very complex. It was brilliant with all the strategies throughout the whole story and this ones prequel too. I loved it, especially because you never know what will happen next. This story is truly one of a kind.

May the Force be with you,

Faith.
Yakuko chapter 7 . 1/2/2005
Finally finished this! All I have to say is wow.. This story really screws with your head, you never know what's going on! I love it! The way you write Vader is amazing, I can feel the emotions and a few times I found myself wanting to cry for him. Extremely well written, definately a must-read for any Vader/Anakin fan.
basha chapter 7 . 9/8/2001
write more youshowed vader just as i imagined
Jacinto Alexander chapter 7 . 5/9/2001
Absolutely fabulous! You nurtured characters from both the Canon and EU, as well as creating your own. This was an inspired and engaging tale, one I won't forget for some time - or at least until I read your next story ;)
Sayyadina chapter 1 . 4/6/2001
And this was all based on a book...Amazing!
Aladastrius chapter 1 . 2/28/2001
Hmmm... Something went wrong with and somehow your story got placed as a chapter in one of my stories. It may seem weird but I know that it isn't my writing. Just thought you might like to know. ~ciao:-)
Sailor Memory chapter 7 . 2/7/2001
Bravo! A true masterpiece! I enjoyed it supremely! Keep it up!
Red chapter 7 . 1/31/2001
Wow. This is amazing. The Art of War is my favorite among your stories. Although I must say, Heaven also makes me shiver with suspense... But the characters are captivating, it is amazing to see all that immense Game calculated in Anakin's mind for decades, and then played out to perfection... Well, almost. And that he makes a mistake in the end, is kinda cute ;-). And yes, strategy *is* an interesting field of study. -Red
SithLord2064 chapter 1 . 12/5/2000
Loving it so far! Just one question. You keep refering to Chandrilea. Do you mean Chandrila (Mon Mothma's home planet) or is it just some random planet you created? Other than that, so far so good!
Sargent Fury chapter 1 . 10/19/2000
Graeat Story I was waiting for the sequal to A Different Plan. Just one personal request I think Jax and Mara are spending a little to much time together. I love the story it's just I haven't seen much of Luke with Mara.
KNA chapter 1 . 10/19/2000
Love the story! Hope you'll write a lot more!
Ki-ko chapter 1 . 10/17/2000
what the heck? you lost me on the first page.
Red chapter 1 . 10/17/2000
What Ulrike said. I always thought if Vader had lived after his turn, he would be something like that, not some Uncle Goodygood and an exemplary Granddad. And you know how to breathe life into EU characters who I normally don't care about. And the best part is, you are so prolific ;-) Keep on writing. -R
Ulrike chapter 1 . 10/16/2000
This is a great story. I already liked "A Different Plan" and now "The Art of War" is a worthy sequel. I hope you will continue the story.

I found it especially believable that Vader doesn't have a complete reversal of character - he is still cunning, a master strategist and even, if necessary, deceiving and cruel.
Tatiana chapter 1 . 10/16/2000
Great, great, great! I love your stories! Continue soon, please!