Reviews for It was a Mistake
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
I would be more convinced that Dom had changed if he wasn't his cocky self with letty.

It's also so sad that letty allowed Dom to make her leave her family and friends. She should not have given him that much power over her life! She's a grown ass woman not a teenager! His cheating should have been his loss, not here.

I guess what really makes me sad is how clear you make it that Dom completely controls lettys life. That she has been completely Unable to move on after FOUR years. I would have liked to see that same devotion from Dom. Some sense that Doms whole life revolved around letty, that he has been living a shell of a life since she left! That she is HIS weakness!

At least his cockiness didn't get in the way of him being honest with her and finally actually saying "I'm sorry" even if it did take him until the very end!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Awesome!
Dom-Letty chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
This story made me tear up! Wow it was amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Fantastic fic! Hit all then right notes...

:-)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I loved this one shit piece! Simply superb. As a crazy dotty fan I like when there is a period apart and getting back together.

That said, I thought this was almost perfect except for the fact that I didn't like the fact that Dom was too cocky and sure of Letty's love. He says that she would have has her tattoo removed if she didn't still love him and then a few paragraphs later he says " I know you feel the same way I feel about you".
He should have been more in doubt of her feelings (since he was the ass who messed up). Think nodding as karmic symmetry. In your story Dom messes up, Letty is hurt, they separate and they both suffer (equally) and then they get back together.

Dom (as the one who caused all the pain) should have had to suffer more than Letty. To EARN his penance and forgiveness from her. It makes for a better story when he has to work harder to win her back...
layali86 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Love it! so glad they work their problem out. Thanks for sharing!
Firefly-class chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Nice he truly has changed.
dotty fan chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
great one shot i am pleased they got back together in the end
mac-reye chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
excellent story!
Paommt chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Wow! I love it! Good job that was really really Good story... Thank-you Ford Sharing 3