Reviews for Corner of truth and love
rochelleross11 chapter 1 . 6/19
wow the guys really had some good questions,I guess in the end we Will never know...
sampam69 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Hindsight 20/20,nuff said :-( :-) ,really liked this story, thanks :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Excellent. Thank you.
missstyles101 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
This really freaked me out. Like a lot. But it's really awesome. Great plot and everything. But I'm gonna go on a whim here, and guess that the statue is Edward. Which is really creepy.
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
(winces)
Poor Jake...
Denica chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
i havent read any other story with this theme or storyline and its great! really well written and great flow through the convo. great work i really enjoyed reading this :)
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I love your brain.

I am plowing through your one-shots this afternoon, just enjoying myself muchly.
Lahotes.Imprint chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Was the statue Edward? I'm kind of confused by that.
cullensrule chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
That was so sad. People finally putting some dots together. Edward having to hear it. If Charlie is living on the res does he know about the Cullens. What really happened to Bella. If so how hard it would be to forgive Billy and ybe others for not warning him inadvance to help save Bella.
Khyharah chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
How sad is that?! Ya know I can totally agree with Jake on this one though. She was stupid to be on her honeymoon human. So much could have gone wrong
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
So, Edward got to drink her blood anyway. Hope he enjoyed it.

Creepy. The creepiest part was the old gang thinking the angel statue looked like Edward. I could see him making a "gesture" like that. Something huge, ostentatious, horribly expensive, over-the-top statue. I'm sure it would be the biggest thing in Forks cemetery.

I wonder if the wolves went after the Cullens.

At least they (the Cullens) can never go back to Forks. Or at least for about a hundred years, give or take a decade.

You wrote this very well.
LostPrincess94 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
You truly are an amazing writer. Simply fabulous.
jaytan chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This was incredibly eerie and I'm laying here in bed by myself and I had to turn the light on. It left me with such a sense of unease, I absolutely love your fics and I love this one too but it just made me feel so weird! Lol

Fantastic job though, was the statue Edward? I think that's what gave me the creeps, like him just hovering over them while they semi unraveled Bella's dark past...

Ahh okay to a happy place I go lol
ZenBall1878 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Can I presume that the 'weeping stone angel' is Edward? He's the only one who will bother to come to Bella's grave (in my opinion). And all those other characters in Twilight, you gave them life. I personally loved this whole story; makes me feel nostalgic over the whole reunion thing
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I was sure she was a vamp. Thanks for clarifying, it adds to the story. This was good, the high school kids are grown up and assessing the clues they had through high school. The Cullens were not human, they had been through high school before and if they were adopted why would they all have that freaky eye color? If someone had intervened, could Bella have been saved? From herself? I don't know. Poor Jake and Charlie.