Reviews for Brass Knuckles and Thunderstorms
painkillerjane chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
aaaaaaawwwww what a, bunch of sweetness!
sylvia chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
guys
I LEAVE FOR TEN FUCKING MINUTES
AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS
OMG

I was scrolling down the Parodies and Spoofs section, and this is what I find.
are u srs.
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Kelly.
First of all, your review on Paula's Saura… made me giggle XD

[her muse has left her and Laura has posted three new fics this week so clearly Harry is hogging all the motivation.] you say this like you don't believe it really happens xD

[Sam&Laura.] WE ARE AN ENTITY. THIS FEELS… SPECIAL.

AND THE QUOTE FROM MY REVIEW JFDSKLFJDS. YOU GUYS ARE SO… YOU DID NOT DO THIS HALFWAY, WHICH I LOVE.

AND THE MICHAEL JACKSON REFERENCE &hearts

["Hugs are my favorite."] KELLEH THERE ARE NOT WORDS. PERF. ABSOLUTELY PERF.

[she wonders if Laura has a clue.] it is generally a safe assumption that no, laura does not have a clue. :)

The fact that fic!Sam owns brass knuckles is just: :D

IT'S SO FLUFFY AND H/C-Y AND KELLEH IT'S SO WEIRD TO READ FIC ABOUT MYSELF YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW.
Cheeky Slytherin Lass chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I ship Saura! And the fact that you and Paula actually wrote Saura fics...

I love you both.

This was brilliant. You are brilliant.

I have no actual review of substance because I'm still amazed by Saura fics being on now.

Thank you for making my entire lifetime.
dimitrisgirl18 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
um

wow

Is it weird that I'm crying over two girls on the internet? I think it is, but I don't care. I want them to be together with every fiber of my being. And this is just so characteristic, and so cute, and actually well-written and lovely and you are perfection.

ILY

Allie
saltzmans chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I ACTUALLY CANNOT THIS IS TOO FLAWLESS FOR ME TO FORM A COHERENT REVIEW
Saurasaurus Rex chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Okay, let's try this again. I'm going to start from where I left off.

You really did your research on this one, didn't you? Because you have most of the little things - me religiously checking my emails, telling Laura to get onto Harry for taking the inspiration, my fear of thunder. (Only, my car is really clean. I'm not much of a chaos kind of person. But it fits with your fic, and who am I to argue because I would keep brass knuckles in my car if I could).

[Meanwhile the document in front of her is blank save for the first word. Charlie] - Do you know how many times this has actually happened? Quite a lot, honestly. So it's kind of freaky how it here, because I don't remember telling you about that.

The Michael Jackson reference was beautiful :)

The high-five and the hug is awesome. Because I really don't like hugs, unless I like the person. I tend to opt for the high-five. But yeah. I think I would hug Laura (or any of my wives, really) if given a chance.

[A clap of thunder, or maybe it's Laura's heartbeat] - I don't know why, but this is one of my favorite lines. It's probably because you compared thunder to a heartbeat.

I still can't believe y'all made me ship myself with Laura. Like really, guys?
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that you wrote a Saura fic. Like I still can't believe that you did this. Because this is horrifyingly frightening in the fact that you really nailed my personality down here. (Is it worse that I'm not even bothered by the fact that you fic'd me?)

inkteardrops chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
KELLY KELLY, OH MY GOSH, YOU WROTE SAURA YOU FABULOUS PERSON AND THE CAR SCENE OH MY LORD THAT WAS PERF
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
OMG SAURA FEELS YOU EVIL THING

AND THE HUGGING AND ALL THE LITTLE THINGS THEY KNOW ABOUT EACH OTHER
AND CHARLIE THE CAR JUST... YES YES I LOVE CHARLIE AND THE I LOVE YOUS BECAUSE NOW THEY'RE /REAL/ AND JUST OMG BECAUSE YES

AND THEY BOTH LOVED EACH OTHER ALREADY
BUT THEN THEY MET
AND THEIR LOVE BECAME REAL AND THEY SAW FACES AND HUGGING AND SEEING AND TOUCHING (not like that... er i just meant hugging and stuff, and arm around shoulder) AND JUST YES OKAY ILY
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
DEAR GOD KELLY IM A PUDDLE
AN INCOHERENT MES S

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH WORDS IN THE UNIVERSE."

LIKE THAT QUOTE MELTED ME
THEN THE ENDING
EEEEPPP
KELLY I WORSHIP YOU (and paula) RIGHT NOW
ILY
Exceeds Expectations chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
excuse me while i favourite this, you beautiful human