Reviews for I'll Eat You Up
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 7/23
Erica and Derek have this incredibly sweet, quiet, and subtle love that makes me want to sing (like the Disney Princesses mentioned in the fic) I honestly really agree with her way of showing her devotion. Love isn't gained in any one moment or by a big gesture-it's a pattern of actions repeated every day. On a side note, when Stiles accused Erica of 'nesting' and reading the same fanfiction as him, I busted out laughing. My sides felt a little sore when I stopped.

It was a great story and it had grace and humor in spades.
Anime Freak456 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Still just sooooo sweet!

I remembered most of it, but rereading the 1 makes my heart soar
Selvet chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Im really not much of a derica shipper...well I wasn't. Then I read this :')
Horsewoman626 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Love this!
AuraLight9 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
LOVE this! One of the best Derek/Anybody fics I have ever read (and I read a lot of them)! Erica's characterisation is very believable and so is the relationship dynamic between them. I like the line, "And it's not like she doesn't enjoy sex with Derek, but that's not why she's dating him and she's not always trying to bang him", because honestly, that kind of thinking is very rare in the majority of fanfiction involving Derek. Glad to see there is more to their relationship than basic physical attraction.
All in all, it was heart-warming with just the right touch of humour. Great job!
Yessi-love1619 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
nakala chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
"I was thinking."
"A dangerous pastime," she sings softly.
"I know," he says dismissively.
Too much i think i mentally squealed this was just... Beauty and the Beast. Gotta love your writing. I know I do.
I loved this one. I so seeing Derek being this guy. Great characterizations. I don't usually read the number of times then one time things but your's was awesome.