Reviews for Dinner Date
Demented Noodles chapter 1 . 7/11
Okay, this is gonna be a bit of a rant so bear with me: I do not understand why alcohol is synonymous with fun. I have tried it plenty and it just dulls my senses and impairs my motor skills, I feel no positive buzz or newfound 'freedom' to express my deepest desires, perhaps because I am already completely open about them? I find it actually hampers ability to have fun. But one thing is definitely indisputable: Drunk people are absolutely hilarious to watch and talk with, though it can get annoying with some, uncomfortably so... I just wish people didn't kill their own brain cells in the name of having fun... The only difference between alcohol and dangerous drugs is that alcohol is legally available.

Okay, rant over. Still don't want Sam to become an alcoholic though, maybe she should try mary jane as an alternative? I was high for a freaking week, it was hilarious and there was no hangover. It would be fun, no? How about a prompt where Lara gets fed up and makes Sam give up drinking and Sam does turn to mj? I feel like that has a lot of potential... I actually watched rick and morty s1 while high af and I totally freaked out, pondering questions I never thought could even be asked!

All that aside, don't do drugs, people, especially alcohol! And as for the story, it was wonderful, made me have this goofy smile on my face the whole time! Your writing is lovely and I am going to play everything you've written for just so I can read them all. Bayonetta, Older TR, not sure about Detroit though. Anyway, could you incorporate Doppie and Amanda into the survivor TR timeline? Don't kill them off though, I've had enough of that.
Cekil1 chapter 1 . 1/4
She might have a problem... great writing though.
R.Misfit chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
oh my god haha. this one shot has me grinning like a fool! now off to read all your other stories with Lara and Sam!
Spaar chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Only fair for stealing the paycheck on a first date I guess lol. Somehow I don't think Lara will have the heart to maintain her punishment for long!
Osiris08 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
I just received some odd looks after laughing out loud at the ending...very nicely done !
Raigeki chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
So... I just googled Kinbaku. Nice haha!

This was cute, a nice side story.
Allen Carter chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
That was really good. Why don't you write a couple of more chapters.
Stochastics chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
So how am I supposed to write my review saying that I love Sam's narration and that I was laughing continuously through 90% of this when you end it like that? (This is how, I guess.)

So, yes. For most of the fic, I found everything really hilarious and cute and wonderful. Everything was beautifully in character and nothing hurt, and then suddenly we get everything going wrong. Ah, drat it all. I've heard that this relationship issue gets explored in The Dreaming, but I was trying to save reading that one for a while (even if I have already abandoned my initial plan to wait until it is finished) and I'm not sure I'll be able to last the day. I was only going to read one fic today! Well, I guess I am doomed already. Well done on being very absorbing. I'm really glad to have stumbled across your work.
Dumb Katt chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
XD YESSSS LOL
Seamok chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I imagine writing in first person's perspective would be quite challenging, so well done there!
I particularly like the bit at the end. It was a nice touch. :)
I think your characterization of Sam is almost canonized now. I can hardly imaging her to behave any other way these days. That is a mark of a truly great fanfic writer, so I salute you!
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Lol! Japanese meme are funny ;)
Teenslayer chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
this was the perfect follow up to TCLY! It's a nice change to see things from Sam's POV this time around and you've done wonderfully in portraying it. What's new? :)

looking forward to the next update! sequel soon? pretty please?
KK chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I loved this story it is just perfect. I have to admit though I kept imagining Sam taking Lara to one of those Japanese love hotels. That would be so her, and hilarious.
I'mNotGoodAtThis chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Oh God, That ending was perfect.
Entiinatenti chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Lara looks smug. "Yes, we did."
omg, this had me laughing so hard! exactly what id expect her to do,
enjoyed this story very much, thank you for writing it!