Reviews for Dinner Date
R.Misfit chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
oh my god haha. this one shot has me grinning like a fool! now off to read all your other stories with Lara and Sam!
Spaar chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Only fair for stealing the paycheck on a first date I guess lol. Somehow I don't think Lara will have the heart to maintain her punishment for long!
Osiris08 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
I just received some odd looks after laughing out loud at the ending...very nicely done !
Raigeki chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
So... I just googled Kinbaku. Nice haha!

This was cute, a nice side story.
Allen Carter chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
That was really good. Why don't you write a couple of more chapters.
Stochastics chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
So how am I supposed to write my review saying that I love Sam's narration and that I was laughing continuously through 90% of this when you end it like that? (This is how, I guess.)

So, yes. For most of the fic, I found everything really hilarious and cute and wonderful. Everything was beautifully in character and nothing hurt, and then suddenly we get everything going wrong. Ah, drat it all. I've heard that this relationship issue gets explored in The Dreaming, but I was trying to save reading that one for a while (even if I have already abandoned my initial plan to wait until it is finished) and I'm not sure I'll be able to last the day. I was only going to read one fic today! Well, I guess I am doomed already. Well done on being very absorbing. I'm really glad to have stumbled across your work.
Dumb Katt chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
XD YESSSS LOL
Seamok chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I imagine writing in first person's perspective would be quite challenging, so well done there!
I particularly like the bit at the end. It was a nice touch. :)
I think your characterization of Sam is almost canonized now. I can hardly imaging her to behave any other way these days. That is a mark of a truly great fanfic writer, so I salute you!
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Lol! Japanese meme are funny ;)
Teenslayer chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
this was the perfect follow up to TCLY! It's a nice change to see things from Sam's POV this time around and you've done wonderfully in portraying it. What's new? :)

looking forward to the next update! sequel soon? pretty please?
KK chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I loved this story it is just perfect. I have to admit though I kept imagining Sam taking Lara to one of those Japanese love hotels. That would be so her, and hilarious.
I'mNotGoodAtThis chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Oh God, That ending was perfect.
Entiinatenti chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Lara looks smug. "Yes, we did."
omg, this had me laughing so hard! exactly what id expect her to do,
enjoyed this story very much, thank you for writing it!
madeofstar0stuff chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Ha! I love the Meme part. Definitely didn't see that coming. I literally laughed out loud when I read it only to receive the strangest look from my girlfriend across the room. But I will gladly claim being a crazy person if that means I can read your work, Asy.
Keep up the great work. I look forward to your next story since "The Camera Loves You" is over (Or is it?!).

-Cory