Reviews for Definitions
badculture chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I thought this was a lovely read. And kudos for being one of the few people to acknowledge how difficult it would be for Anna and Kratos to get married, not just logistically, but knowing what they know about the church. It always surprises me how many people assume that kratos and anna follow the traditional "love - marriage - baby" timeline of events, despite the fact that they are, as you say, fugitives. I like this take on how it could've realistically gone down, (slightly out of order.)

Kratos's protest against the word 'boyfriend' also made me laugh :)
Texanon chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I think you do an excellent job at writing Kranna. You don't make Kratos too comfortable with the idea of being a Dad and your Anna has a great personality. This is a great one-shot.
Captain Arbitrary chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I loved this so much! Anna was perfect, not at all annoying like most people make her out to be. Kratos was spot on too. Nice job :)
Marina Ka-Fai chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Aww, that was so cute! I'd like to write some Kranna but I do not know how to do it.
Eivexst chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I'm not kidding, this story actually made me cry a little, it's just to beautiful, albeit a little cliche but it's just to much.
diety chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
awesome love this kratos saiding anna we in this toghtter