Reviews for Mentally Insane
AmyRose chapter 2 . 1/28
:rubs chin thoughtfully: I was not aware that I was Insane...AWESOME! Imma go murder Sonic now! XD
Angelthepinkcat chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Omg I love it so gory so bloody funny as hell in the disclaimer. can't wait to see the next chapter.
MLG PRO5T3R chapter 2 . 8/7/2015
man r u related to stephen king? cause ur good
MLG PRO5T3R chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
all i... wanted to say was...if ur reedn dis its a waste of ur time LOL
AHeartForStories chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
I can't deny it, this story is quite interresting and I'm curious to see what will happen in later chapters.
Cozy Shadow chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
YES! I'm enjoying this so far!

You keep Blaze in character and Shadow too. Amy was a little creepy at the beginning chapter but hey, characters CAN be out of character to fit your story. No one can tell you otherwise.

So, keep it up and I'll be waitin' for some more.
fairlyoddme chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
Okay if people hate this the hate them! I reckon this is great very interesting and different. I'm excited for more!
finallyexploded chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
"If your obsessed that life will get better..."
Change to you're.

"I don't commit suicide anymore."
Is this a joke? It seems like I'm supposed to laugh, but joking about suicide is pretty risky and can be personal to some people. I'm not quite sure what you're implying with this statement.

"she is quite harsh and threatening with convicts which they only be smug"
That seems odd, grammar-wise. Maybe to "with convicts who are only smug" or something like that.

"Blaze had four ex-husbands"
I'm not big on researching characters, but that seemed a bit OOC, (and Shadow is a psychiatrist for what reason? Might make an interesting back story.) which is why I again encourage you to change the names and upload on Fictionpress. Unless, of course, there is something genuinely "Sonic" about this piece which I'm missing.

"She said slowly, she made it sound creepy."
Change the comma to ;. Or you could rearrange the sentence. This is a bit more of telling, less showing. I would change it too:
"She said slowly, which really freaked me out." or something like that.

It was a smart choice to make the first chapter "M" rated, personally. Even if it was implied, the imagination is really powerful.

["I'm coming!" I yelled,
Hearing a growl from the other side of the door]
Change the comma to a period.

Good luck with the story. Still following.

explodinghead
Member of Eliminator
XxInsaneDreamerxX chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
yay an update! _ that just brightened my day 3
i'm enjoying the dark tone of the story, bravo!
aliciathewolf45 chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
poor Blaze. Silver can be an idiot but I'm sure he loves her back deadly?
UPLOAD MORE PLEASE!
XxInsaneDreamerxX chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
O_O woooooooow can we have more of this story? this was great! so much blood...!
poor amy... *sniffle* ...but yyyyaaaaaaaay blood 3
Midnight Alexis Thorn chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Woah. Awesome!
TwilighttheWolf chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
*dark aura accommodates my mood as I stare at exploding head with a vicious smile* It's nice to see you complimenting someone on their story... INSTEAD OF FUCKING INSULTING THEM LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO, YOU TWO-TIMING SON OF A BITCH!

I'm sorry, I'm the guardian of Shadamy coupling, I make sure idiots like exploding head don't insult people like you... I'm quite shocked to see him complimenting you, even though he spammed SparkTheHedgehog2012!

But, if somehow he's taken a turn of heart, I'm willing to accept that and ignore his crimes of the past... That's all I have to say... :)

Sincerely,

*.:Twilight the Wolf:.*
TwilighttheWolf chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
O_O I'm fucking scared now... T! It was so fucking bloody and gruesome! I loved it! ;D

Sincerely,

*.:Twilight the Wolf:.*
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
woah COOL i mean not that she killed people but this is written really well