Reviews for Too Much to Handle
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 14 . 4/10/2010
Wow. It's a good thing Kaiba can feel guilt, like all of us do. It's very realistic too.

Kaiba sat, shivering in the middle of the floor, his arms wrapped around himself. Every detail of tonight's dinner, imprinted clearly in his mind. Tea bothering him, Mokuba confronting him, himself shoving Mokuba against a dresser... Oh my God. He hurt Mokuba. Mokuba didn't want anything to do with him anymore. "Don't touch me!" he had screamed. Kaiba replayed the scenario in his mind over and over and over, etching it deeper and deeper into his wounded soul. The bandage around his hand was stained red. Damn. He'd change it tomorrow. Thoughts of that day, of Tea saving his life, of that stupid idiot Joey and his goddamn jellyfish crowded with the thoughts of Mokuba and tonight. It was going to be a long night...

Brilliant story so far! :) I like it.

Keep up your awesome, superb writing! :)
blue-eyes chapter 14 . 3/13/2005
sniff sniff did aliens abduct you? me been waiting so long sniff sniff very long. plz mister aliens bring back the writer!
bohr-d chapter 14 . 2/21/2005
This is a great story! Why haven't you updated in so long? I hope you finish this story- please post more soon!
Skitty 2004 chapter 14 . 12/20/2004
Poor Seto! Please continue! Keep Writing!
curlyQ chapter 14 . 11/12/2004
CONTINUE! ! It's wonderful awesome great fantastic excellent superb and *giggles* SPIFFY! Please, don't stop now. :)
anonymous chapter 14 . 8/24/2004
I don't know what to say...
anonymous chapter 7 . 8/23/2004
stupid Seto.
anonymous chapter 6 . 8/23/2004
can seto beat some one up?no?uh-oh.
Sarah23 chapter 13 . 8/28/2003
Wow, it really has been a while since you've updated. It's a good story though so keep it up. :) (Oh yeah, and P.S., I don't know if you're a fan of the Yugi/Tea pairing but maybe in the next chapter or two you could try and add some of that in there? Thanks).
mj chapter 13 . 8/5/2003
please hurry to update cause u havn't for months, and this fic is amazing. o yeah, and can u put a bit more fighting between tea and seto?
mj chapter 13 . 7/28/2003
really good story, please update cause u havn't for like weeks:( and can u put a bit more of kaiba/téa fighting, they're funny, byes!
xin chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
that was superb, write more! any way, would u put malik as the one who wrote all the others and got beaten up? I never liked him.
ITSAME chapter 12 . 7/23/2003
XD "JOTO" XD

Oh, man. This chapter had me laughing so hard I almost fell out of my chair. XD

aw...maybe Seto-Kun was allergic to JellyFish?
Gutterflower Skellington chapter 13 . 7/16/2003
. continue! i wanna see what happens O.O
SilverStarz424 chapter 13 . 7/13/2003
i love it so far. keep writing )