Reviews for The Penguin Dojo
Hato-trick chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
You seem active in the site so I'll say it here.
Man, Not the Welcome She Was Expecting is one of the best lemon I ever read and probably one of the best I will ever read in my entire life, you made me fall for this pairing.

Now about the phone troll, Rider is such a tease that I feel bad for the hot head Tohsaka, I hope Rider will compensate her for the big efforts she is doing trying to learn how to mail with the damn Edelfelt!
It's 2015 but is it too late to ask for a sequel?
For Spite chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Your Rider/Rin stories are quite cute and funny. The thing is, I have a hard time envisioning how those two would wind up together. They have very little in the way of interaction normally and here it skips to "long in a committed relationship". Is there an existing story that inspired this? And if not, are you planning on making one on how that happened?
brunofanofk chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
rin is just to much in
Spikesagitta chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
Well this chapter ended being a lot more somber then the previous chapters.
GenericSpider chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Rider is such a troll. And Rin is extremely trollable.
linkhyrule5 chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
I... I ...

... I want to see this Shinji as a Master.
Spikesagitta chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
What? Lol, what? Poor Shinji. Actually no, the guy's a dick.
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Lol! What did Rin thought she send Rider? Anyway I'm curios as where do I find the prequel to this? How did Rin and Rider end up together anyway?
MissGardenia chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
You know, I was expecting the darker turn of "You wanted to learn magic like I do? Well here, HAVE SOME WORMS. AND RAPE. BUT MOSTLY WORMS. BUT ALSO SOME RAPE." _
Rein Hellfire chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
Oh, you make me laugh. YES! Epic win time! That scene! That scene, right there! That's how it should have been... BWAHAHAHAHA!
More Shinji Pwnage! More! MOAR! MOAR OMAKE!
guy chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
wow...epic burn.
yuiseppe chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Those mail addresses... :D I'm more surprised that Rin managed to attach a file!
deathcurse chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
First of all: Rider/Rin awesome dangerous hot couple :).

After that, Rin's ineptitude is not only funny, but also allows her girlfriend to slyly tease her every time they communicate. That is genius from Rider there, have to say!

Also, I've never heard of Luvia, but she already sounds awesome to me, and I want to read more of her XD. I may have to dip into Fate/Stay night fandom again, now that you're writing in it (and such an attractive couple to boot!) :).
linkhyrule5 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
... Okay.

So, first, naming Rin "deredere69" is going to be /hilarious/ whenever she finds out. Especially when someone explains to her what "69" is.

Second, she sent the wrong video. That's golden.
evilballoon chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
HAHAHA that was great, very funny!