Reviews for I Am Draco Malfoy-Potter
LOVE IT!
Drarry4eva chapter 12 . 4/18/2014
Gryffindor not Griffindor
Drarry4eva chapter 8 . 4/18/2014
You should have at least used spell check. Not trying to be picky, spelling and grammar mistakes just really bother me.
Drarry4eva chapter 7 . 4/18/2014
There are quite a few spelling mistakes. I would love to correct them but I am not a beta. But I still like this story, a lot.
Anonymous reader chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I LOVE IT ALREADY!
I haven't found anything like this in a few years(two).
It's a creative idea Draco whom ALREADY loves Harry
comes back to... (I don't know yet but I will soon)
And there's even going to be mpreg soon at some point.
Today I was looking for a Harry other mal character slash mpreg kid timetravel come get the parents together story and I found this! :-)
One of The best parts so so far about this story is I know there is going to be more.
Well good luck. I'm going to read now, (I need a break from college Trigonometry /math)
kyuuka yayoi chapter 20 . 11/7/2013
Wow, this is actually one of the best stories I've ever read!
Drarry4eva chapter 20 . 10/28/2013
Amazing story. Can't wait for the sequel.
Drarry4eva chapter 13 . 10/28/2013
It should be Scorp not Scop. But whatever. I am still enjoying this. It could have used a beta if you didn't use one cause there are quite a few spelling mistakes.
Drarry4eva chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
Amazing so far, but I'm guessing you meant for Draco to say 'Pleasure' not Pleaser, pleaser isn't a word. But still great story.
Spirit of the Night Owl chapter 20 . 10/9/2013
*sigh* I wish I'd known this wasn't really ending. I don't like reading unfinished stories and I'll never know if/when the sequel is finished. Grr!

Cute though. Very entertaining.
littlepanther chapter 20 . 8/18/2013
ohh... I'll awair your sequel okay? I wonder what troubles await hogwarts this year.
littlepanther chapter 19 . 8/18/2013
awww jamie... its not your fault. Okay? :)hoping that harry would be okay.
littlepanther chapter 13 . 8/18/2013
damn. Tearsmare threatening to fall again.
littlepanther chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
okay i'm smiling niw. When will i cry again? Lol.
littlepanther chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
this is one of the few stories that actually made me cry :) it's just the prologue and there's already a lump in my throat and my tears won't stop falling. Am i being too dramatic?