Reviews for Phone Call
Aquilla Blue chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
I'm glad I'm not the only one who considers the ramifications of only having one chair at the Bat computer. n.n
LavenderBlossom74 chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Funny!
cocopops1995 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
But here's my number so call me maybe! Lol! XD XD XD XD XD
Russetfire chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Haha this was hilarious! Great job I enjoyed it. I think the whole computer chair thing was great true. Excellent job!
xzettax chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Hahahahahahahahaha oh my God, I didn't expect that... You're right Bruce has billions of dollars and just have one chair to the computer... Weird...
LA chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Nice. Well written, and pretty silly. I love Alfred's comment at the end. Perfect.
Arialies chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
i love you Clark. )))))))))))
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
This is priceless-I can just imagine the look on Bruce's face when that song started to play. Alfred's comment has to be the funniest part. It's a harmless prank but very funny. Thank you for writing something so hilarious.
Electra Justice chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
AWESOME I laughed so hard!
1Superman4Me chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Good going, Clark...
I guess Wally's starting to rub off on you?
kagome04 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
hahaha i loved this! it was so awesome and hysterical! very good! you should do more like it! keep it up!
MissScorp chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
LMAO! Okay, that absolutely was brilliant. Could so imagine the Bat's reaction to Superman punking him like that. Great job!
5-STAR chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Lol awesome story loved daddybats with his boys
Charrmed chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
lol that was hilarious. You had me sitting at the edge of my seat until the end to find out what Clark did to the phone! Love it!