Reviews for Nephew of the 1st and 2nd
Avenger86 chapter 3 . 11/2
Hey would you mind updating the story more please
ethan.lukkar chapter 3 . 10/7
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
GouberMan chapter 3 . 7/29
If you ever finish this story I believe you should add Mito in the pairing she would fit great in it after the 1st dies. Have their own Uzumaki clan there especially adding Kushina and Tsunade.
SpencerDorman chapter 3 . 4/23
Love the story, and I hope that you eventually pick it back up, but there has been one thing that I have been wondering... what is with the Uzumaki's view of the world in your story? Maybe I'm wrong, but given that the Uzumaki are literally the offshoots of the Senju, and that they share a common progenitor in Asura Ōtsutsuki, I would imagine that they inherited Asura's ideals and views of the world just as the Senju did. Now, obviously you could have changed this, as it is FanFiction, but I'm curious whether something is missing from my knowledge of canon or if it is simply something that you changed.
hansgyver62 chapter 3 . 2/1
Update soon
Thousand drop chapter 3 . 6/8/2016
Wow! I really like it, please update!
The Devils Bleeding Crown chapter 3 . 2/29/2016
Just how does it take you a year to write 15k words, split into 3 chapters? Do you have, like 300 stories, that you write at once, and get jumbled up?
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 2/11/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
reptoholic chapter 3 . 1/28/2016
This story looks awesome, Can't wait to see where you go with it.
reptoholic chapter 2 . 1/28/2016
This looks great.
reptoholic chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
This..IS...AWESOME
Seikishi-Kenshi chapter 3 . 12/6/2015
Continue?...
SHADOWNINJAMASTER chapter 3 . 9/3/2015
Awesome story I hope you continue
draco7347 chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
love this story write more
Guest chapter 3 . 2/20/2015
Well this is a really interesting story so keep up the good work and hope you update this soon looking forward to the next chapter.