Reviews for Nephew of the 1st and 2nd
draco7347 chapter 3 . 3/31
love this story write more
Well this is a really interesting story so keep up the good work and hope you update this soon looking forward to the next chapter.
bloodlinenaruto chapter 3 . 1/20
update please
Orchamus chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
Oho, looks like Naruto will have a Uzumaki in Mito likely in his harem, as ell as an Uchiha woman if Madara has his way.
yindragonkiba chapter 3 . 10/30/2014
Awesome
DragonPony022 chapter 3 . 10/30/2014
Oh I think the Uzumaki's might be a faction noone is thinking of in this two way power struggle going on right now. I mean We know Naruto doesn't side with ether of his families ideas to a full degree enough to join their clans or blindly follow them. I am thinking he might decide to reinvent the Uzumaki clan after their fall with a mix of ideas to try to do what is best for the ones he care about. BUT without going all rainbows and unicorns like the first has in mind or going all warmonger like the red eyes wants to do. I wonder if as Naruto get older will Mito become attracted to him as well seeing him as more of her ideal man then her husband.

I hope if this story continue we can see more of Naruto and what he is doing and thinking during all of this.
darrius212 chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
Your story is getting better and better now but yeah Please continue to update your fanfiction it's getting better and better now so please continue to update please and thank you
my 3 eggs chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
can you update and the way you are doing things makes naruto seem like the reincarnation of asura
Dragon Blaze-X chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
dude barly 1/2 way and jst face palming. you need to start from scratch the time lines are all screwy and what not and why in bloody hell is there a TV. And the flow needs work.
Ryusuke Uchiha Senju chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
why you no update
myulander chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
cool
Madgormley chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
Excellent story so far so please continue keep up the great work
InflatedChimp chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
Another that could do with updating :p
uzuuchi007 chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
Nice
BBWulf chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
This fic, while lacking in quantity, makes up for it with quality. I have enjoyed a lot of what has been posted thus far. It kind of sucks that Mito isn't happy with her marriage, but honetly I can't form to much of an opinion seeing as she hsn't had a much 'screen time' thus far. Anywho, keep up the great work, and I hope to see more soon.