Reviews for Por Cierto, Te Quiero
RusherBoyBTR chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
next please?!
WhySoSerious94 chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
Great fic so far dude. I like idea of kendall coming back as James friend/ fuck buddy. And kendall see logan and starts to like him and Carlos kinda knows because he sees the way kendall looks at Logan, and feels jealous but he also has these left over feeling for James. I would feel so bad if Logan just got dumped and left on his own But then again i know i would enjoy anything you come up with. so don't mind my mindless input.
Fizzy Bow chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
dont slut carlos out. well u can if u want its yur story. dont want to come off as bossy. just asking.

if you have carlos cheat on logan its gona come off as sluty. i just dont want nothing bad happen to him. but i guess a story with out drama is boring.

so far this story is really good. i feel like something bad gona happen. poor carlos.

maybe u should have kendall be carlos's friend. who he tries to hook up with lagan. and slowly put them together. so he doesnt break logan's heart.
the-creme-de-la-crop chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
This is interesting *-* please update! and I would like Kendall being James' current boyfriend c:
Xx-Beautiful-Chaos-xX chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
Great chapter! - Alrighty, I like your second idea - Where Kendall was Logan's original crush but then got rejected. I think it'd make a great story! xD

- B.C.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
OMG IM DYIN UPDATE SOON PLEASE! An ohhh I see! They were thirteen last chapter, and now they're seventeen and James is back but he's with Logan! I see xD and OMG I love Shane Dawson! :D he makes me laugh hysterically when I'm not even high, lol. Please update soon!
LoveSparkle chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
Ooooooooh!
Pretty.lil'.Loser chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
Nah, only on the first chapter they're 13. xD The next chapter skips forward to when they're 17. :3
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
Wow... Intense *_* update soon! And... They're only 13 in this story?!
everyday-is-masloween chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
OhoHOHOHhhoh. That was hot. That was incredibly hot and cute and great. Also they're 13 YEAR OLD BOYS which makes being a 13 year old girl reading this really interesting. I like it, please update soon(;
ilovecarlospena93 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This is definitely a great story! Please continue! I do have one suggestion...when describing the intimate scenes, saying stuff like "man juices" is kinda...weird. Like, the scene was awesome with Carlos, James, and Jett, but when you use the terminology "man meat" ect. it just kinda...cheapens it. It's just a writer to writer advice, you don't need to listen to it if you don't want to! :) I will be reading!
infinite-blueeyes chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Great first chapter! :D btw when are you continuing your other stories? :)