Reviews for Nothing For You
hyacinthorectus chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
I still think that this is GLaDOS /flails
Draketeeth chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
O.O

What did I just read? Holy crap what was disturbing. It's just dialogue and sound effects and ellipsis, how the heck did you scare me with no setting and descriptions?

I'm surprised this doesn't have any reviews on it yet. This was pretty good. I liked your transition from normal prose to all capitalization. I felt the line "WHAT DO YOU WANT?! Stop being a sneak and tell me already!" did a really good job of this since the caps were to the front of the line, and not to the back, so there was feeling of slipping control before all hell broke loose with the caps lock.

Probably the lines I enjoyed the best were: "GO AWAY! / … / I CAN STILL SEE YOU!" I had a small fit of terrified laughter and the felt horrible for laughing, and then got sick with dread since I was so close to the ending and it started to THUMP and threatened the main character and ohgoodnesshereitcomes . . .

About the ellipsis after the snap, I'm not wildly fond of them. I felt everything ended at the "SNAP" and there wasn't anything more to tell, and yet there are the ellipsis, implying there might be something more than I didn't catch on to, but I don't know what they're talking about. Unless as I reader I have missed something, consider striking them from the work so others are not misled.

Cheers!