Reviews for Percy Jackson Avenger
nu in chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Hhbhb
LeapingFang chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
update
Awesome1313 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
OoOoOoOo. Just like in agents of shield!
Chlozzz chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
So exciting! Hope you continue this, please update soon!
This is good so far.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
hey this is great please update soon!
Pearl Contana chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I'm hitting the imagineary like button.
ModernZombieGuy Productions chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This pretty interesting I might try this challenge
SumerSnow chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
KK. I'll wait for more!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
ok i believe you just wrtie another one soon i always love avergers and pj crossovers :)
Best wishez
mailaine chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
O.O Interesting start Hope you update soon!
Young Heroes chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Keep updating! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Really good! I suggest not having the demigods betray Percy so he joins shield,but that's just my opinion and this is your story. So keep up the great work !
LuLuLucian444 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Ohhh. Very interesting. And a different take on a PJO/Avengers fix. Please continue.
Thanks
PeriAce chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Interesting start, can't wait to see where you go with this story, update soon.
Primordial Soul chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Interesting... a decent start. Your depiction of Tony is good and fits with the character shown in the movies.

SGP can be improved, an example being 'tec' instead of 'tech'. Your scene transitions could also be brushed up on. The first chapter seemed kinda fractured with little flow between the three scenes.

For example, 'So Tony went to bed and slept for three hours. When he woke up ...' See what I mean? The first scene is, IMHO, an unnecessary addendum to the story. However, it does a good job at showing Tony's character which I give you props for.

Nice decision with the cliffhanger at the end. Cliffhangers make readers stay with the story to figure out what happens next.

Hope this helps.