Reviews for Complementum
kurusui chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Ahh really great zona writing! It's good characterization and adorable :3
Raikiri80 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I loved these little drabble thingies! I love the dynamic of Zoro and Nami's relationship and how they get under eachothers skin so well, they are like an old married couple. Plus they go together so well too, even on a physical level I feel.

I think it could help to write them interacting in different situations where the feel is different. Ill try and list some examples :
- Being idle on the ship on a typical hot, sunny day at sea. And maybe they cross paths on the ship and interact. Casual.
- In a really dangerous place like an island where Zoro and Nami find themselves together. Zoro will likely be fighting off enemies. High stress situation.
- Something where they get close and personal and out of their comfort zones. Like maybe Zoro keeps her warm? Embarassing.
- They get into a big argument where a lot of emotions are shown. Ive always liked the idea of Nami finding out about what Zoro did against Kuma, sacrificing himself. Argument.

Just some ideas from my brain after lack of sleep.
Valechan92 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
You tried and you succeeded! I liked it, really -
I love their eveyday moments together, they're just made for each other to me...
I hope you'll write more about them )
KimuraMinami chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Awww...this is so beautifully written.
I love it, and I hope to read your bigger project very soon.:)
romance123lover chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
very good, hope to see more of you and thees stories XD
fmdevil chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
You tried... and succeeded from what I saw.

I say you're already doing great so far. Keep up the good work ;]