Reviews for Ponyboy and Sodapop
I demand you to put Clorox in my eyes... because what I have read was one the things I can never unread... please OML I'm... shookith to the core... why is this a ship? Why did you make this? I'm going to just sit in silence for the rest of the night now and just... I don't know try to unsee what I read hopefully while I slowly die.
muttjc2003 chapter 1 . 6/2
This is an amazing story. You did a fantastic job! Honestly all those people hating on it are dumb and should have noticed that this was a fic between Pony and Soda, but no they just continued reading and they have the nerve to tell you something bad about it. Tsk tsk tsk. Anyways good job. :)
meme machine chapter 1 . 3/6
sin
BLack TYrone chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
wow that was suprisingly interesting lol
Jaden chapter 2 . 5/11/2016
I wish I was pnyboy. Make a chapter 3 this was so sexy I chummed to it!
ponyboy lover chapter 2 . 1/14/2016
this was so amazing i loved everything about it please make more please.
OMFG chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
THIS IS FUCKED UP DUDE
TypeWriterKindofGuy chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Malcolm, as if you'll actually see this. . .

If you got even a paragraph into the story- I'm pretty sure that it was apparent that I was intending this story to be Gay.
If you have a problem with that, then you shouldn't have read it after the line, "Lately Pony had grown attracted to Soda's movie star good looks and his amazing body."
That should have given it away, that indeed they were gay. (In this story at least.)
ponyboy Curtis chapter 2 . 9/27/2015
Why would u make up a story about me and my brother sodapop
Malcolm chapter 2 . 9/27/2015
That is so fucking stupid they are not gay
FilmStudios chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
This is sick
Guest chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
oooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
nobody chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
I was cracking up the whole time. It was so funny. I was expecting something different when I started but you totally surprised me. But it is creppy. Thanks for the laughs. :)