Reviews for Ponyboy and Sodapop
LouLou chapter 1 . 3/3
Shut the fuck up. ALL OF YOU. If you don’t like it,than don’t fucking read it. ‘Oh I’m going to just sit and die’ ‘Oh this is so fucked up’ DONT READ THAN. People like different things, you all went out of your way to Comment on this? Get a life PLEASE. mature and grow up, Yeah?
It is very good I love it it had everything I look for in a lemon and it is a quick read for my “quick trips”
Guest chapter 2 . 9/3/2017
I demand you to put Clorox in my eyes... because what I have read was one the things I can never unread... please OML I'm... shookith to the core... why is this a ship? Why did you make this? I'm going to just sit in silence for the rest of the night now and just... I don't know try to unsee what I read hopefully while I slowly die.
muttjc2003 chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
This is an amazing story. You did a fantastic job! Honestly all those people hating on it are dumb and should have noticed that this was a fic between Pony and Soda, but no they just continued reading and they have the nerve to tell you something bad about it. Tsk tsk tsk. Anyways good job. :)
meme machine chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
sin
BLack TYrone chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
wow that was suprisingly interesting lol
Jaden chapter 2 . 5/11/2016
I wish I was pnyboy. Make a chapter 3 this was so sexy I chummed to it!
ponyboy lover chapter 2 . 1/14/2016
this was so amazing i loved everything about it please make more please.
OMFG chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
THIS IS FUCKED UP DUDE
TypeWriterKindofGuy chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Malcolm, as if you'll actually see this. . .

If you got even a paragraph into the story- I'm pretty sure that it was apparent that I was intending this story to be Gay.
If you have a problem with that, then you shouldn't have read it after the line, "Lately Pony had grown attracted to Soda's movie star good looks and his amazing body."
That should have given it away, that indeed they were gay. (In this story at least.)
ponyboy Curtis chapter 2 . 9/27/2015
Why would u make up a story about me and my brother sodapop
Malcolm chapter 2 . 9/27/2015
That is so fucking stupid they are not gay
FilmStudios chapter 1 . 6/1/2015