Reviews for Powerpuff Girls: PSHAW!
Runecutter chapter 15 . 12/12/2015
Nope, absolutely not that...

but then i had already weird thoughts about how the flesh review mags might be what makes chemical X so powerful and he had a way to collect that stuff from young men when they left that phase of their lives behind because they grew up... or their girlfriends, aspiring to become wifes, made them give it up :D and it would turn out to be harmless like all the imagination about perfect women flowing into the process of making PPG and whatnot...

After all you can't claim the girls are all innocent and clean... beating up bad guys until the stuffing comes out does not strike me as the most girlish thing to do in the world and it would not leave you sweet and cute if you do it in an almost professional way day after day ;)
oddhack chapter 15 . 11/25/2015
Did chapter 16 get pulled? I saw an an email announcement of it on 11/20 but doesn't seem to be there now.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 15 . 11/21/2015
god yes that humor.

which... ok. ODD people and their kinks.
OBSERVER01 chapter 15 . 11/20/2015
Lmao!
Fox Boss chapter 15 . 11/20/2015
Damn! You seriously me had me fooled! XD
goddragonking chapter 15 . 11/20/2015
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more)
SONGUE chapter 15 . 11/19/2015
... I actually thought you were making a reference to that scene in Dexter where the boy genius was checking out the centerfold of a tools magazine.

But yours was better, by far.
Quathis chapter 14 . 11/19/2015
Yes, Jack, run. Use it as an endurance exercise for the girls. Until next time.
VFR6 chapter 15 . 11/19/2015
The key to any super secret super weapon program, is that there are always back up. Looked at Death Star, the Emperor made it prudent to have a back up in Death Star 2. What the girls didn't see was the secret lever beneath the white boxes. That opens up to the real deal. A matchbox hammer space where all Evil Sexy stuff was stored.
VFR6 chapter 14 . 11/19/2015
No, Jack dont run, you ran and she will catch you. The thrill is in the hunt, if you remember. This is no mere Cougar, those who hunted young men, no this is Elder Cougar, all prey must be in equal to her. Jack, you need to find another time portal.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 14 . 11/19/2015
oh dear. Robin... I am waiting for the day when Uncle Scooby and them show up! it be great.
and ridiculious.
Scooby Do is in the same universe as the powerpuff girls, I mean I know there more into faux horror but... still.
and yes trauma!
OBSERVER01 chapter 14 . 11/19/2015
lol!
guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
can't stop laughing XD
guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
blossom:razzle dazzle? buttercup:razzle dazzle. bubbles:razzle freaking dazzle! me and the nostalgia critic:okay you gotta admit that one was funny.
guest chapter 9 . 6/27/2015
so is anyone ELSE noticing that because of deedee blossom is acting a LOT like hinata hyuga from naruto in this chapter or is it just me?