Reviews for Powerpuff Girls: PSHAW!
guest chapter 1 . 6/28
can't stop laughing XD
guest chapter 1 . 6/28
blossom:razzle dazzle? buttercup:razzle dazzle. bubbles:razzle freaking dazzle! me and the nostalgia critic:okay you gotta admit that one was funny.
guest chapter 9 . 6/27
so is anyone ELSE noticing that because of deedee blossom is acting a LOT like hinata hyuga from naruto in this chapter or is it just me?
sdphantom10 chapter 13 . 5/29
Oh dear... my head. I understood it, but still! Time is a finnicky bitch.
Slicerness chapter 13 . 5/24
Lmao, Oh Dexter, never change. Besides being a amusing, that was a great bit of exposition actually, well done working that in while maintaining humor.
VFR6 chapter 13 . 5/24
Why can't Dexter just accept/or thought that the whole muu, zen, atman and soul concept as just another field of science? An undiscovered science.
Kinda OOC of him to not considered that.
OBSERVER01 chapter 13 . 5/23
still confusing
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 13 . 5/23
hehe. poor Dex. and hell what with his OWN time travel shenanagins... well.

and yeah religion behind undeniably a thing but Science being CONFUSED in regards to how to work with it or not... like in works that it IS a undeniable thing... well.
and cant just say science as it is isnt just there cause thats calling magic jsut science that we ahvent gotten to and...

ah well.

love that babule babble back to the future part 2 of time line changes cause movie logic! muhahaha.

where his evil is law... that voice was FUN back in the day.

but yeah just to learn how to SETTLE... and Dee De being herself... so much fun! she was awesome back in the day...
hehe nice to know that Dexter became a evil minion. of COURSE all those robots coming from somewhere...hehehehe.
sdphantom10 chapter 12 . 4/19
I had to binge watch Samurai Jack, Fosters and Power Puff Girls becaude of this, I absolutely love the way you tie CN series together like this.
OBSERVER01 chapter 12 . 4/17
very fun chapter
Slicerness chapter 12 . 4/16
Wait is that canon? If so that's a really awesome link. I know alot of creators are actually friends and throw nods to eachother in their works, but rarely do they ever have such badass implications.
Slicerness chapter 11 . 4/16
Well that was unexpected. Good way to get money though, kinda surprised they don't already have some kind of merch.
OBSERVER01 chapter 10 . 4/3
Slicerness chapter 10 . 4/3
Huh, that's actually a pretty great pairing. And a well written chapter to showcase the flaws in ANY relationship between a regular person and a PPG. Also like that Buttercup had a sword. Doubt she needs it, but it's awesome that she had it. Like Trunks from DBZ or something; purely there for style points.

Also, oh holy mother of god, SO MANY PONIES. I can't even imagine the full scope of the horror of that. They'd need to build an entirely new building to house all the new influx of imaginary equine friends.
arapto chapter 9 . 1/24
You are ruining childhoods with this story...

Keep it up.