Reviews for Powerpuff Girls: PSHAW!
oddhack chapter 15 . 11/25
Did chapter 16 get pulled? I saw an an email announcement of it on 11/20 but doesn't seem to be there now.
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 15 . 11/21
god yes that humor.

which... ok. ODD people and their kinks.
OBSERVER01 chapter 15 . 11/20
Fox Boss chapter 15 . 11/20
Damn! You seriously me had me fooled! XD
goddragonking chapter 15 . 11/20
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more)
SONGUE chapter 15 . 11/19
... I actually thought you were making a reference to that scene in Dexter where the boy genius was checking out the centerfold of a tools magazine.

But yours was better, by far.
Quathis chapter 14 . 11/19
Yes, Jack, run. Use it as an endurance exercise for the girls. Until next time.
VFR6 chapter 15 . 11/19
The key to any super secret super weapon program, is that there are always back up. Looked at Death Star, the Emperor made it prudent to have a back up in Death Star 2. What the girls didn't see was the secret lever beneath the white boxes. That opens up to the real deal. A matchbox hammer space where all Evil Sexy stuff was stored.
VFR6 chapter 14 . 11/19
No, Jack dont run, you ran and she will catch you. The thrill is in the hunt, if you remember. This is no mere Cougar, those who hunted young men, no this is Elder Cougar, all prey must be in equal to her. Jack, you need to find another time portal.
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 14 . 11/19
oh dear. Robin... I am waiting for the day when Uncle Scooby and them show up! it be great.
and ridiculious.
Scooby Do is in the same universe as the powerpuff girls, I mean I know there more into faux horror but... still.
and yes trauma!
OBSERVER01 chapter 14 . 11/19
guest chapter 1 . 6/28
can't stop laughing XD
guest chapter 1 . 6/28
blossom:razzle dazzle? buttercup:razzle dazzle. bubbles:razzle freaking dazzle! me and the nostalgia critic:okay you gotta admit that one was funny.
guest chapter 9 . 6/27
so is anyone ELSE noticing that because of deedee blossom is acting a LOT like hinata hyuga from naruto in this chapter or is it just me?
sdphantom10 chapter 13 . 5/29
Oh dear... my head. I understood it, but still! Time is a finnicky bitch.