Reviews for Powerpuff Girls: PSHAW!
Parahelion Zenith chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
Booyah! That is so perfect!
VFR6 chapter 7 . 5/19/2013
"Looks like our girls are going to learn a few new tricks from an old man indeed!"
Indeed \\/Assume Gendo Pose\/
Rubel chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
I had a little fangasm. Samurai Jack training the Powerpuffs? As if they weren't overpowered allready
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
oh my god YES! please continue this for a long time I love this idea its brilliant!
and now that ithinka bout it would Him be of the same type as Aku? that would be interesting as well.
seriously I love this a lot its funny but whats quiest odd is now their is a plot of sorts to it and its an exceptionally good idea here!
I kind of Wonder about Jack as a grandfather reaction to his son pretty much accidently creating daughters in a lab considering his experiences but it is interesting to consider and all.

and on that note are the powerpuff girls strictly human or even hmanoid? cause they were made in the lab and I don't remember why exactly the man was making kids froma lab rather than you know adopting or something but whatevea
that might be more thought than is strictly necessary to all of this but I strangely REALLY like this work of yours and hope you continue it for a good long while. especially with good old Jack involved here.
Slicerness chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
Oh God, the nostalgiaaaaaaa!

Also, Jack as the badass grandpa is awesome, just puttin' that out there.
Majin Hentai X chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
Oh girls don't you know that your Grandfather only accumulates badass for each second on screen.

This is the Jack who won who returned the past and defeated Aku. The final version of Jack who defeated the guardian and grew a beard of power.

I wonder if Him would know who Aku was and who JAck is and be terrified to the point of insanity before he gets slashed to bits?

Hey in this verse does Dexter exist?
Infinite Freedom chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
TAKING ALL BETS! I got 50-1 Odds in Jack's favor. 25-1 on the girls even touching him.
Pandecio chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
You know, I can't say this often but I was actually smiling the whole time while reading this. When I got to the "jump good" part, I actually cracked out loud. Revisiting childhood memories is always great in my book.
sdphantom10 chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
YEAAAAHHH GOTTA GET BACK BACK TO THE SAMURAI JACK WATCH OUT *haaa* sorry big Samurai Jack fan and that line at the end brought back something FIERCE!
nightmaster000 chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
Ah Jack no matter how old he get's he will alway's be one of the greatest warriors in the world. What will the girl's learn from their grandfather. I wonder if Him know's about Jack's history.
Quathis chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
Ah, good times. The Powerpuff Girls getting trained by Samurai Jack makes for awesome visuals and some pretty badass superheroines. Very nice job. Until next time.
nightmaster000 chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
Great Story. I'm looking forward to seeing what happen's next.

Will we see more crossover's as the story goes?

Samurai Jack is the girl's grandfather. Yeah I could picture. Very interesting twist. Any chance of Aku or any of his force's like Demongo making a comeback in this story?

Just out of curiosity any chance of including stuff from Bleedman's comic's PPGD and Grim Tales?
RedSmoke chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
ROFL. That's really the only way I can think of to describe this.
Quathis chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
Now that is a cool twist. They do look alike and having Jack as a role model for the girls would be fantastic... if they don't start slicing everything in sight. Until next time.
Rubel chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
Sweet. There needs to be more Samurai Jack stuff. Plus the girls are going to love there new grandpa. Their villains not so much.